Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc

1.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, given a window of opportunity to interview on a certain day with someone close by, and offered a job on the spot. The interview was a very informative session about the specifics of the job, pay, and schedule. It was to the point and I left with a job offer. I was not asked the usual mundane interview questions like most other places do. I enjoyed this experience.

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Livermore, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I arrived on time and completed the interview in about 8 minutes. Essentially the interviewer wanted to make sure I had a pulse and my own transportation. I was hired and was promoted to Team Lead on my 2nd day after the former Lead quit.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?
      Have you done merchandising before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Group interview at hotel conference room. I was hired on the spot. Everyone else who showed up was hired as well. Only asked a couple of questions, and the job tasks were explained to everyone.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Wasnt much of an interview. Met up at a Starbucks in a Safeway and he basically just described what I'd be doing. He asked if i had experience working in a store witch i did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read a schematic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Place application threw craiglist. Interviewed first over phone. Then in person at a job site for 10 minuets. Was hired instantly. Both people i spoke with where friendly. They did tell me that driving would be involved with the position.

Interview Questions

• If i can stand for 8 hours?   1 Answer
    • Can you travle out of state   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Over the phone hired immediately, should've been a red flag. Screamed desperation. First I had a woman call and ask if I was interested and I told her yes but I couldn't work in large teams and I preferred to have a few home stores with a few employees under me, she said she would pass the information on and in about a week another supervisor called me and hired me right over the phone.
    The money was good - 15 an hour, but it was all untrue. As a matter of fact, they actually put me on a large team, so I didn't stay long since they lied.

Interview Questions

• Any merchandising experience - How long? Any management or retail experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for 14-16 an hour, she said $15 and it was locked in

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaconda, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Anaconda, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called and set up interview. Sloppy interview at a near by McDonald's. Very little communication between recruiter and interviewer. I felt more prepared than the person giving the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone because the supervisor was in Tampa. The supervisor was very positive during the phone interview with setting my expectation, the recruiter provide me with all the RMSI rules and policies.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I first received a call from HR to set the interview up. They told me the time and place and who I’d be interviewing with. When I arrived for the interview it was with one person. This person asked for a drivers license and insurance, as they explained this was a job you’d have to travel for. I submitted that, then they briefly told me about the job requirement and pay. I said I was still interested, then they hired me. They will hire anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc (Waldorf, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly through the phone by a series of questions however on the first day of work i finally met my manager/boss who then asked me a few questions after dealing with the other employees. The interview is only about how to do your job and having the right documents for the job. Simple as that.