Rivigo Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivigo Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivigo

2.5

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rivigo (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Role : SDET

It was overall a very bad experience with RIVIGO. I had one telephonic discussion which went good and post that I was called up for f2f at Bangalore location.
Although this company does not have any set up in Bangalore but they are insisting candidates to come for interview as they are going to open soon.

There is only one quality I would say about people here is "UNPROFESSIONAL"

Even after calling me at specific time in late evening, HR made me wait at the reception for half an hour. And when the process started , there was a senior engineering guy who took my interview.
As soon as I entered the room, he asked me to take a seat and said "excuse me, I need to attend this call" and left room for next 10 mins.
After that he came back and we started our discussion.

Interviewer : Please explain your current framework?
As soon as I started explaining , his phone rang, and without any excuse he just showed finger as a gesture to stop and left the room without any sorry, apology,excuse.
(Same thing for next 10 minutes)

He was least interested in listening to my answers and It seems he was done for his day and was just finishing up the formalities.

And as expected HR did not bother to come back with a feedback. Even after multiple calls, I received a mail that I was not fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1.) About your previous project
    2.) Real time testing of cab service apps(uber,ola)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rivigo (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

The very first thing you should be prepared for is wasting a lot of your time. Generally in every interview it happens that you might have to wait for 30-40 minutes but here it's a different level. Rivigo interviewers are the busiest of all.

Got the call through a consultancy. 1st round was TCON. It was rescheduled twice. The interview was good though and the interviewer was friendly too. So I thought it might be a good company.

2nd round was F2F in Bangalore on weekend. It was a really poor experience. First they made me wait for 2 hours. Then they told no interviewer had come to office so they took the interview over Skype. The interviewer was okay but looked a little less experienced. He wasn't able to understand my project and it's complexities. This happens when someone has worked on only one type of project and hasn't explored other technologies and tools. He asked very trivial questions from Java and Automation.

It was one the easiest interview but I didn't like their overall process of interviews and their culture so didn't go forward for other rounds.

Interview Questions

• Current Project- Role, Automation tools and technolgies   1 Answer