Roche Senior Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Senior Scientist Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

2nd level hiring manager interview. phone interview lasted for about 45 minutes. asking very technical questions. typical generic questions. this was the 3rd try after the interviewer missed the first 2 scheduled calls

Interview Questions

• asked what my previous salary was and bonus, etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

1st - phone interview with the hiring manager. Then invited to the company for a panel interview with 10 directors. VERY unorganized! HR person wasn't prepared to meet with me. Had to walk to each director's office. Everyone seemed preoccupied and uninterested. No lunch offered for a 7hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Microbiology isn't bringing in the most revenue for the company. What will you do if that group is cancelled? Leave?   Answer Question

Interview was very unorganized. Walked to each director's office and many were unprepared. Interviewed though lunch without any offer of food. Hiring manager offered to show me where the vending machine was. Never met anyone I would work with directly.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Pleasanton, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process began with a phone screen with HR, then an in-person interview that lasted 6 hours. Panel for in-person interview consisted of many managers and potential same-level co-workers. Questions asked were not difficult. They mainly focused on previous background (education and previous work experience).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult to negotiate. HR representative presenting offer was difficult to reason.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took 4 weeks to start the process. I received an email to set up a screen phone interview. The process went well, and the HR was nice. No tough questions. All questions are based on my resume and the job requirements. The HR said she would send my file to the hiring manager. However, no further follow up.