Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

Roche Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2018

Bioinformatics Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call interview the next week just asking about my experiences, seemed like just a screening to see if it would be a good fit and if I had the skills they needed

Interview Questions

• What kind of experiences have you had that directly involved bioinformatics?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roche (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Roche was refreshingly professional and considerate of a candidate's time. Very pleasant to interact with, on the phone and in-person. The interview process was somewhat typical and moderate in terms of difficulty. The company seems to offer good base salaries and benefits.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

There were two phone interviews one was a screening with a person from human resources then the next was with the hiring manager. I found this surprising considering distance was not an issue for an in person interview.

Cls Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Really nice phone conversation with Lab Manager and recruiter. They went out of their way to help me get to the in-person interview and make me comfortable. (I appreciate the efforts of the recruiter, HR and staff). But then it got weird: one of the CLS's was unnecessarily defensive about their 3 tests. And the Lab Manager kept asking "How would you defend the clinical lab?" (Huh?) It was confusing and disturbing.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Carmel, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by in-person meeting at location. Telephone interview was very rushed and typical cursory-type interview questions. In-office meeting was mediocre. Surprised by lack of inspiration/challenge. Expected more professionalism from this generally well-respected company.

Scientist1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roche (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a two step process. First the senior director took a 45 mins long telephonic interview based on technical questions regarding library prep for NGS and my relative work experience. After 3 days I was invited for an in person interview with 5 people ranging from Scientist 1, Senior scientist, senior manager and director.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I participated in a complete interview day. This interview process was different than any I have ever experienced. Roche really does take the time to get to know every person attending. Very unconventional!

Interview Questions

• Are you skilled in any marketing programs?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Interview

I had a thirty minute phone interview and I was invited for in person interview at the end of the phone interview. The in person interview was a group interview with four people.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical recruiting questions about my experience. Ex: how many job reqs I typically had open at a time, different positions that I would recruit, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone screen where I answered some questions about my interest in Roche and some logistical questions. A few weeks later I had a one 1 hour phone interview with two senior managers in Quality and Regulatory.

Business Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

There was 1 one on one interview, 1 one of two interview, and all the candidates solved a murder mystery together. It took the entire day from 9am to 4pm, and included some tours of the facilities and a Q and A component.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a tie when you had to choose between two great opportunities   Answer Question