Roche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roche Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2018

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for a one year contract position. Two women interviewed me and they were standoffish and rude. It seemed like they were not listening to what I was saying. Also I believe I was discriminated against based on what part of town I live in.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Spokane, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

2 Dm interview, typical questions, likes lots of documentation, to much if you ask me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Asked me some background and my resume. It was all on the phone and there were some coding questions that were asked. Overall the experience was not so bad. I would reccomend knowing your basic algorithms and data structures.

Interview Questions

• What problems did you have with a previous team and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Branchburg, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with 5 different individuals. The interview was about 3 hours long. The first person was a senior leader who asked the most difficult questions. He asked some general interview questions but also tested my knowledge of chemistry by presenting me with questions from general chemistry.
    The next two people worked under the senior leaders and interviewed me as a group. They were very nice and friendly, asked general interview questions and talked to me more about the work that they do and more about this position.
    The next individual was also very nice and asked general interview questions like "what is your biggest weakness" and "give me an example of a conflict you had working in a group and how did you handle it".
    The final interviewer was the manager. She was extremely nice and asked general questions like "what are your thoughts about repetitive work?".

Interview Questions

• One of the group leaders stared asking me intricate general chemistry questions such as "if I had a pH of 12 and wanted to bring the pH to 7, what would I add?". I knew the answers but since I wasn't expecting such exam-like questions it kind of threw me off guard in the moment. So be prepared for such detailed and specific questions.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche (Branchburg, NJ).

Interview

The process itself was not long. I first met with the team and each person asked me a question regarding the role. After I met the head of the department and was asked a few questions as well.

Software Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Tucson, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Typical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received notification the next day and was scheduled for a phone interview. Interview went well and was asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview was very long. It was half a day and i was being interviewed by a panel of different people from different departments for about 30 mins each time. The end of the interview was a 1.5 hr (est) skills test. I was the first to be intereviewed so i had to wait a while before hearing any word back. It took about 1.5-2 weeks before i heard back from HR. HR was definitely good about keeping me in the loop.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and what we do?   Answer Question
    • Was asked a lot of behavioral questions and questions about my skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as i was happy with what I was offered.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical CRA interview process.

1. I was contacted by a recruiter who ask various screening questions.

2. Recruiter set me up with a phone interview with the Director of the department.

3. Director then set up a WebEx Interview with 2 CRA Managers (no face-to-face Interview).

4. Received an offer.

Ventana certainly moves faster than your typical research organization (Sponsor/CRO). There was about a 5-7 days between each interview.
    The entire process including background check & drug screen took exactly one month from the time I submitted my application. I'd highly recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience are you able to bring to this company?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2008.

Interview

All communications were very professional. The interview was a typical behavioral interview and the conversation flowed smoothly. Very low stress. The overall perception was that the company was relaxed but interested in high talent. The interviewing team consisted mostly of HR reps and management though.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your previous experiences fitting into this job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview a couple weeks later. Phone interview was very short and very high level questions. I heard back a couple weeks after that about an office interview. I had one interview with two people and heard back about an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation