Rockwell Automation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 440 of over 440 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation

Application

I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

We discussed work history, details shared in resume content, and how my experience could possibly pertain to the general opportunity that I expressed interest. We further discussed their workforce being those from technical backgrounds.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about this job and how it applies to what you are applying.
    Answer Question

Rockwell Automation

Application

I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

I met the recruiter at a virtual career fair and had two virtual interviews 30 minutes each, it took about three weeks to hear back about the job. During the internship all of the rising seniors interview for full time positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Rockwell Automation

Join the conversation on

Personal Investment Chatter

2m

a

Consultant

Friend wants to go halfsies on investment property in Chicago to rent out. Is this a good idea? About me: -26M, $130K salary +$80k in late-stage startup equity, no debt, ~$200K Net worth (investments, cash, etc) - job: strategy at software unicorn startup - current rent: $850 (live with girlfriend in a steal of an apartment) About friend: 26M, $90K salary, prob $50-100k net worth. - Job: sales at Rockwell automation - lives with a roommate, $1400 / month

47 Comments

Join the conversation on

Rockwell Automation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

interview was uncomfortable, they did not respect the timeline that was established. I was called by the wrong name. just overall an awkward experience. so bad I passed on lunch and left the process early.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rockwell Automation

Application

I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

They had a panel of 3 managers. They had a set of questions for each of their respective departments. The last 10 minutes was for the interviewee to ask questions about the role, company and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied, 2+ weeks for the first contact, 4 Weeks contact from the hiring manager, 30 more days before the interview. 3 weeks waiting for a response. Did not find out directly. Very poor experience. Was told was not preferred candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Please also be able to discuss how you are able to create clarity and influence others from the ambiguity of complex problems.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

It was a 2 day interview at the headquarters. It was a very interactive interview process involving group activities to evaluate how well you worked with others along with your interest and general knowledge. There were about 30-40 other interviewees involved in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to relocate for the position?

Rockwell Automation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

Amazing respectful interviews conducted at RA always. Interviewers are not at all intimidating and make the process of interview really easy. the job role is explained very clearly and all your questions are answered appropriately

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process comprises of 2 rounds Technical round Managerial round I have cleared technical round But in managerial round : Why are you changing from current organization? Again and again same question were stressed and looped I guess I have justified it, but the management has other ideas.

Interview Questions
  • Basic core Java Java 8 Design patterns Managerial - Why are you leaving current organization?

Rockwell Automation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

If you pass the phone screen you get to HR interview and then a technical interview. Phone screen was with a recruiter, they seemed very disinterested in my answers overall during the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rockwell Automation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview

Primero fue una entrevista con un reclutador de campo externo a Rockwell, donde solobpregunto sobre que estudie, experiencia, que sabía hacer,etc. después me envió a exámenes médicos, después de que todo saliera bien en exámenes médicos me envió a entrevista a la empresa en la cual solo preguntaron cosas básicas sobre donde vivía, edad, si estudiaba, era más que nada para que la de RH explicara rutas de transporte y prestaciones

Interview Questions
  • Que estudiaste, experiencia,que tan cerca te queda la empresa
Viewing 1 - 10 of 440 Interviews