Roehl Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2018

2.0

National Flatbed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

Just not have a current felony and your hired. And don't do drugs before testing. Hair follicle and urine test. Other then those two things you are a guaranteed hire.

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Resume was reviewed, and a first interview was schedule via telephone with non-driver recruiter
    Information forwarded to supervisor(s), and second telephone interview completed
    Third (in-person/on-site) interview conducted
    Three day wait, and job offer

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you give an example of a time you had to stop what you were doing, and re-focus your attention to another matter. How did you respond?   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Oshkosh, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email for the automated assistant to schedule the interview. I set the time, and waited.

5 minutes after the scheduled time, I had to call the hiring manager because he hadn't called me. He told me about his employment there, and asked me about my work history. That was the end of the "interview".

A few days I got the canned HR response saying they were pursuing more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.   1 Answer

OTR Flatbed Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in June 2017.

Interview

If you don't do drugs and are at least 21 years old they will hire you. They are anxious to hire drivers (the industry is in dire need). The interview was quick and simple due to a shortage of drivers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be away from family and are you okay with driving long periods of time.   1 Answer

OTR Driver CDL Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in May 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was given an "appointment" to call a representative for an "interview". When I called, I talked to David, who was actually working for a company called Driver Solutions which is actually a sales company selling CDL training to a wholly owned by the same company that owns Driver Solutions. Their training comes at a cost of $6,000.00 and is basically unpaid. Beware! It should be known that David could not answer a simple question of the school's graduation rate.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a truck driver.   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in April 2016.

Interview

The process started with an online form. From there it was a phone interview, and then a lot of emails back and forth. It took much longer than I thought it would. Several times the contact person changed, and it seemed someone was always on vacation, or out of the office for a week or two.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Once I told them I had my CDL they offered me the job, assuming I passed the background check, and signed me up for orientation. That should have been a red flag.

Interview Questions

• You may be on the road longer than the agreed time. Do you understand that?   Answer Question

OTR Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in March 2016.

Interview

To quick another swift just want a production line of drivers which I want no part of so I was fired I am a safe and productive driver make all the money for them and you struggle

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and actually fun. First there was a phone interview, then there was a digital interview on Hire Vue, then a face to face. I enjoyed the process, the people were great! I would recommend Roehl to anyone! They also have a job preview before you interview which I thought was awesome! Roehl seems to have a great company culture and are committed to growth!

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are behavioral based questions   1 Answer

I felt that the offer was competitive and benefits were also very competitive, but it was not enough to pull me from my current benefits and longevity at my current organization.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

short and sweet, He asked me a few questions and it was over. They didn't much care about anything. They just wanted another body behind the wheel. Their attitude is that if you screw up, they will just fire you later.