Roehl Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2018

2.1

National Flatbed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

Just not have a current felony and your hired. And don't do drugs before testing. Hair follicle and urine test. Other then those two things you are a guaranteed hire.

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Oshkosh, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email for the automated assistant to schedule the interview. I set the time, and waited.

5 minutes after the scheduled time, I had to call the hiring manager because he hadn't called me. He told me about his employment there, and asked me about my work history. That was the end of the "interview".

A few days I got the canned HR response saying they were pursuing more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history.   1 Answer

OTR Driver CDL Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in May 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was given an "appointment" to call a representative for an "interview". When I called, I talked to David, who was actually working for a company called Driver Solutions which is actually a sales company selling CDL training to a wholly owned by the same company that owns Driver Solutions. Their training comes at a cost of $6,000.00 and is basically unpaid. Beware! It should be known that David could not answer a simple question of the school's graduation rate.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a truck driver.   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in April 2016.

Interview

The process started with an online form. From there it was a phone interview, and then a lot of emails back and forth. It took much longer than I thought it would. Several times the contact person changed, and it seemed someone was always on vacation, or out of the office for a week or two.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Once I told them I had my CDL they offered me the job, assuming I passed the background check, and signed me up for orientation. That should have been a red flag.

Interview Questions

• You may be on the road longer than the agreed time. Do you understand that?   Answer Question

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and actually fun. First there was a phone interview, then there was a digital interview on Hire Vue, then a face to face. I enjoyed the process, the people were great! I would recommend Roehl to anyone! They also have a job preview before you interview which I thought was awesome! Roehl seems to have a great company culture and are committed to growth!

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are behavioral based questions   1 Answer

I felt that the offer was competitive and benefits were also very competitive, but it was not enough to pull me from my current benefits and longevity at my current organization.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

short and sweet, He asked me a few questions and it was over. They didn't much care about anything. They just wanted another body behind the wheel. Their attitude is that if you screw up, they will just fire you later.

Driver Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Cartersville, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty quick and at my convenience, the interview questions were basically application style questions and character questions. I applied online and within a few hours was emailed by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later, and it lasted for around 30 minutes. Afterwards I was told I was cleared and sent an email with a qualification questionnaire to sign. By the next day I was contacted to set up my drug test and physical, and a date to start my CDL training.

OTR Truck Driver - Dry Van National Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online and got a call within an hour. Phone interview scheduled at my convenience a few days later. Questions were general and mostly based on application topics.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

they will basically call you after you have submitted a application, or responded to a promotional event and start the process of determining what type, or level driver you are. then they will discuss various fleets and home-time opportunity with you to see what will work best for you. then schedule you in to one of they're facility's for a more extensive orientation / interview process.