Rooms To Go Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rooms To Go (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

Great! The leadership /management was very engaged throughout the interview process. They made sure the person they are interview will be committed to the customer and company. They are looking for people that are open minded, optimistic, dedicated and can exude care to their customer.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Rooms To Go

Application

I interviewed at Rooms To Go

Interview

it went smooth a lot of a differnt mind sent then the normal cat and dog business that i was xpecting to see. It will not go any further than it has during the time of life it has seen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rooms To Go

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rooms To Go

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter and then with art director. After that, follow up video call with two designers on the team and the same art director. Didn't really have it together. Referred to the position as another title, and seemed very dry with no enthusiasm about the overall position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rooms To Go

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rooms To Go in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied in online through the company’s website. Hear back after a month of applying. My application was actually seen last minute and I was able to skip the initial phone interview with one of the hiring recruiters. I had a video interview on Teams with the design director and two of the senior designers. We talked about my experience at my current position and looked over my portfolio. Really basic interview questions. I got an email maybe a few hours after my interview about the final interview which was a case study presentation with some of the higher ups. I turned it down after finding out that the position was a contract to hire position, which I wasn’t looking for at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions like “Tell me about yourself”

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rooms To Go (Grapevine, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

They changed where I was supposed to interview to a store that was over 35 miles away. The interview was easy, But it was your typical bait and switch scenario, the advertise for a assistant manager position and after I drove over 30 miles the only job they offer is a commision sales position. The one that was interviewing me has been working there for 13 years and was on recently promoted to assistant manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rooms To Go (New Orleans, LA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The hiring manager will ask if you have prior sales experience in a retail environment (i.e., cross-selling of additional store products, services, warranties, etc.). You will have to do your best with adjusting to and meeting their sales quotas/business metrics.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What was the most number of sales/profits you were able to produce on a weekly/bi-weekly basis from selling additional store products or warranties at your current/previous company? 2. What was the most difficult challenge you went through and how did you go about resolving it? Was the outcome positive or negative?

Rooms To Go

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rooms To Go

Interview

I had a phone interview with direct team members (2) and then a case study presentation to the entire team. During the case study, there were about 10ish people in the room and everyone asked questions as we went along. After, there were breakout sessions with 3 sets of 2 for about 20-30 minutes each,

Interview Questions
  • Why furniture, why Rooms To Go, experience in Google Analytics

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I interviewed at Rooms To Go (Suwanee, GA)

Interview

It was good an easy process I was a walk in so there wasn’t any problems there it’s a heavy paced work environment and they expect you to work consistently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rooms To Go (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Asked adequate questions that revolve around the position and the digital marketing field. Was timely with dates and very responsive when I had questions. Did not have an in person interview because of covid so had 3-4 video conferences to interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Varius questions about knowledge of paid search and the digital marketing background Q: What I am looking for in a company. Q: What type of team I work best with.

Anonymous Employee in Seffner, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rooms To Go (Seffner, FL) in Jul 2020

Interview

Very relaxed interview, the gentleman I interviewed with was very friendly. Most questions were about getting to know me better as a person. He was also very informative about the job itself and what the company has to offer for its employees. Extended an offer at the end of the interview. Overall probably the best interview experience I have ever had anywhere.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews