Rubio's Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rubio's Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Rubio's Restaurants

2.5

GSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants.

Interview

Very brief and basic. It's for a cashier position so it is very entry level . They just want to know if you have any relevent experience and that you can hold a conversation.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Riverside, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR Recruiter, that immediately told me she was going to share my resume with two District managers, District manager contacted me for in person interview, which he was very personable and asked standard questions on staff situations, goals and why their company. Immediately set appointment for a job preview and a interview with Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your goals for your future   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants in November 2018.

Interview

Very easy the questions were very easy and friendly people
    I would tell anyone about working at Rubio's because it's the best. The manager was very kind and throughout the whole thing I didn't feel like I was doing a interview

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward and for a "corporate" larger operation was not overly cliche in it's interview questioning and rhetoric. I sat down with HR director and senior director of operations (regional supervisor) for a 15-20 minute face-to-face. Was comfortable and pleasent in their questioning and inquiries.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were faced with an exceptionally challenging situation and what did you do to rectify it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants.

Interview

It was GREAT! I applied online and got a call a few weeks later. I got an interview and they called me back in a few days and told me the job was mine!

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solana Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Solana Beach, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Was called a few days after filling out the online app to schedule an interview. Came in the next day and had a positive experience. Was asked around 10 questions that weren't too hard, and the manager interviewing me seemed really nice. We went over the job duties and then arranged to come in for orientation in a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Long Beach, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I haven't been hired yet but my interview with the assistant manager went great. He got a little off topic (but we both did). We got along really well, can't wait to go back!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to work with coworkers that have been in a fight/arguement? How did u deal with it?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Fullerton, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

it was straight forward, nothing complicated. They took me to the back of the store where the manager is situated. Showed me around as well. The place was pretty clean that was also helpful.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Pleasant Hill, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I only finished one of the two part interview. The first one was over the phone, and I am going to my second interview tomorrow and meeting with the GM.

Interview Questions

• she asked me around 10 questions. She asked me to give example of a time I had to settle a dispute between co workers. A time I provided great customer service. What being a shift leader means to me. How do I organize and prepare for my shift and how do I identify which of my tasks to do first.   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants.

Interview

Met with the location manager who interviewed me for the shift lead position since I have previous restaurant management experience. It was fairly informal and he asked several behavioral based interview questions. It took about 30 minutes and then he got back to me with a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities you possess that will help you be successful in this role?   Answer Question