SECURUS Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.7

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This was for internship. They had come for Intern fair at the university. Only 1 round of interview with the director. Most of the questions were based on resume based. Questions from Sql, Java, JavaScript can be expected.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Carrollton, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent. They use a different methodology where you interview with team members first then management. I felt it allowed both sides to make a very informed decision about how we would all work together.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my management style and how I would support the team objectives.   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Woodbury, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter and asked to submit a formal application. A few weeks after the recruiter called back to schedule interview. The recruiter was nice and generally helpful.

Continuous Integration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Addison, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially a phone interview with the current CI employee followed by a three stage on site interview. These included a cultural fit, knowledge fit, and hiring manager. The company recruiter was extremely helpful in preparing for the interview giving detailed information regarding the process.
    Be sure to review the types of behavioral questions they use as they can be tricky to answer if you hadn't given them enough thought beforehand. They want real world examples that give them a good insight into your way of thinking.

Interview Questions

• A number of questions regarding development and continuous integration environments   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I have a very good experience this company. We are very professionally job done any project. We are very friendly work here. I will give highly recommend this company. Thanks

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies.

Interview

Formal interview, but upper management is super nice and relaxed. Once we got the interview started I wasn't nervous at all. I was recruited by a agency, but was then contacted by the recruiting manager. She was involved the entire process and answered any and all questions. I really liked that they send you the benefits guide and company information right of the bat.

Interview Questions

• Questions were relevant to the position I was being interviewed for.   Answer Question

Interview

Met with Director as well as the staff - panel interview.
    Job description was very thorough as to the expectation and responsibilities.

The company provides telecommunication services to correctional facilities.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

A brief phone call to the Executive many years ago, asking if they were hiring. They were. Told them I knew nothing but would bring my integrity with me, as well as work ethic. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want and when can you start?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Securus had reached out to me to see if I was interested in a position with the company. Before the position interview I was screened by the HR department and submitted information for a background check. Once the initial background check was cleared I visted the corporate headquarters and was interviewed by 2 individuals.

Interview Questions

• The interview really followed the standard format. We visited about the company and then I was asked questions about the information on my resume.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position in the Nexgen project. First phone screen was for about 20 mins. Some personality questions like what kind of projects you like to work on followed by core java questions. Then called for a skype interview for one and half hour.