SECURUS Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Carrollton, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Process was simple and straightforward with extra emphasis on availability and flexibility. If you are flexible then you should be hired in the interview. Usually the hiring manager will have a one on one with you in his /her office.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Woodbury, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter and asked to submit a formal application. A few weeks after the recruiter called back to schedule interview. The recruiter was nice and generally helpful.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

it is a easy interview, 2 hours, 1 hour with 3 employee and 1 more with manager. basic technical question.

Interview Questions

• why use state machine in the call design. it is almost the industry standard, never though way.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

it is a very quick hiring process. Interview and got the offer at the same day. Basic Java and technial questions.

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was baffling at best. After applying online, I received no response. Nor did I receive response to my email follow-ups. 4 months later, I saw a similar job posted and applied again online. 20 days later I received a phone call and quick interview from an internal recruiter. We scheduled a team interview and I had a large amount of Securus paperwork to complete before the interview.

The team and interview was average. No surprises. Yes no one could explain to me why it took so long for them to schedule the process. Each was impressed with my qualifications and wondered "Why haven't we contacted you before?" My thoughts exactly.

They wanted a follow-up interview with a larger team and a presentation. I called back to schedule and left a message with the assigned contact. Then an email. Then another message. Then a message with the recruiter. After two weeks of no return contact, I was less than impressed. Since this debacle, I've seen the same position posted 2 times in the past year. I'm guessing they can't find people to stay in the position, or they still can't make up their minds.

For a company which sell telephony services, they don't seem to know how to use it.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Securus had reached out to me to see if I was interested in a position with the company. Before the position interview I was screened by the HR department and submitted information for a background check. Once the initial background check was cleared I visted the corporate headquarters and was interviewed by 2 individuals.

Interview Questions

• The interview really followed the standard format. We visited about the company and then I was asked questions about the information on my resume.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Carrollton, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent. They use a different methodology where you interview with team members first then management. I felt it allowed both sides to make a very informed decision about how we would all work together.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my management style and how I would support the team objectives.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewer talked about her family life, not the job I applied for. I went early but the interviewer showed up 30 minutes late. She stated she forgot about the interview and was not even at the location when the receptionist called and told her she had someone waiting for her.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be a good fit because I need someone who will come in and takeover?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This was for internship. They had come for Intern fair at the university. Only 1 round of interview with the director. Most of the questions were based on resume based. Questions from Sql, Java, JavaScript can be expected.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The phone interview last about half an hour asking basic tech questions. After a week, I got the on-site interview notice. And the on-site interview last about 1.5 hours, pretty standard technique questions. The whole process was pretty quick. Nice interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What design pattern do you know, explain them.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SECURUS Technologies (Carrollton, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was 2 parts. Initially, I spoke with the hiring manager and then with the Vice President. The process took about 2 weeks before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good fit for this position?   Answer Question