SF State University Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SF State University

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 65 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SF State University (United States)

Interview

Pretty great interview, everyone was incredibly nice but it took months to hear the result. It was a little frustrating to have to wait so long to eventually not be offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle speaking to parents?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SF State University (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was interviewed via Zoom but never heard back. I reached back out but still never heard anything back. Today I am still unsure if the position was ever filled.

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at SF State University (United States)

Interview

Smooth and easy interview. Professor asked a few questions about why you want to work in research projects, previous experiences working in a team, and weaknesses and strengths and language skills. Took 15 mins in total.

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at SF State University (United States)

Interview

Oversee program and encourage professional development. Ensure students are motivated to keep wanting to flourish and be proud to graduate from sf state This was a very unique interview because I knew right away it was a good community

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SF State University (United States)

Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant interviews have always been very informal for me (I've done maybe half a dozen over the past two years) and just involve a chat with the professor who is teaching the class.

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SF State University (United States) in Jun 2019

Interview

The staff is passionate however the interviewing process is very intense. You'll need to prepare for an array of different questions. The waiting period is weeks long and multiple part interviews.

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SF State University (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied for the position posted. I got contacted after a month through email, scheduled an interview. Did a video conference call with 3 people. Two were from the department of the job posted and the other person from the HR department. Unfortunately, I could not get the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest accomplishment? What are your weaknesses?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at SF State University (United States)

Interview

The interview process was easy. They ask you 10 questions then rate your answers. The people seem to have the interview very organized. They let you ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
SF State University
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SF State University (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Need to get recommended by someone who is doing work in the lab and/or have to have a class with the professor (Dr. David Quintero) and show great promise. Also, it depends on what projects are available to be worked on and what available funding there is for those projects. Also, you will probably have to volunteer first before you'll be offered employment. He also asked me about some of the stuff on my resume like the prior research experience I had.

Interview Questions
  • What projects would you be interested in working on?
Application

Interview

Application submission, in-person interview, team interview, team discussion, team meetings, campus tour, meet and greet

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65