Cover image for SS&C

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SS&C Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 345 of over 345 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SS&C

Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First with line managers and second with department head. After self introduction, they asked cv questions general technical questions, situational questions. Both interview lasted less than one hour. Everyone is friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role
    Answer Question

SS&C

Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

It took about two weeks to hear back from SS&C. My interview lasted all of 5 minutes. The recruiter quickly ended my interview when salary expectations were “very far a part”. Salary range should be listed on job recs so you don’t waste HR and candidates time. I wouldn’t recommend applying here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SS&C

Join the conversation on

Tech

570.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SS&C~6022
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about SS&C? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SS&C employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

SS&C

Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Good questions but obviously a bit desperate to hire. Staff in the office seemed fine. I didn't mention their glassdoor reviews but in hindsight I wish I had. The response qpuld have been helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SS&C

Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Good interview experience. Went smoothly. Few questions regarding past experience, educational background. behavioural questions. Remote Interview experience. Interviewer explained job role very neatly. It was about for 30 minutes. 3 rounds were conducted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SS&C

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SS&C in Nov 2022

Interview

It was a three person zoom call that lasted about one and a half hours. Each person took about 3o minutes. The last person on the call was the manager hiring for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SS&C

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Assessment centre followed by a numeracy, literacy and aptitude test then an interview. Took almost a month of chasing up to find out that from the hiring manager that they had quit the company, had zero feedback from the interview, extra questions were not acknowledged whatoever and was offered a potential role that was not what I was applying for. Declined based on the dreadful treatment during the process after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment centre - group exercise Interview - general questions about interests in the field

SS&C

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Three Interviews. Starting from peers, then a following interview with senior staff and the final round with the head/line manager of the department. Each interview lasted around 30-45 minutes, these took place a few days apart.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C (Chennai)

Interview

good and all are fate good avaerage and easy to crack not a big process good and all are fate good avaerage and easy to crack not a big process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SS&C

Application

I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

3 rounds of telephonic and one round of in-person Questions from Threading, OOO , design principals . Then online coding , after that interview with director and then HR round for salary negotiation. Question like, what is thread, what is dead lock scenario, immutable object sync lock

Interview Questions
  • Questions from Threading, OOO , design principals . Then online coding , after that interview with director and then HR round for salary negotiation. Question like, what is thread, what is dead lock scenario, immutable object sync lock

SS&C

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SS&C

Interview

Interviewed by 2 different team rounds in person. Each round had at least 2 people (director/manager/assistant manager) from the team. Basic entry level questions nothing too grueling or hard to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 345 Interviews

SS&C Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SS&C as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.55 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Fund Accountant and Senior Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Fund Accountant and Investor Relations Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SS&C takes an average of 27 days when considering 243 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Fund Accountant had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Senior Fund Accountant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SS&C according to 243 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.60%