STMicroelectronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.6

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

Written Test and Interview.Interview questions will be based on your projects, digital and analog circuits questions.If you are masters student , then questions related to the particular field and basic questions from btech. First written test will be conducted.After that face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions will be based on your projects, digital and analog circuits questions.If you are masters student , then questions related to the particular field and basic questions from btech. First written test will be conducted. Questions will have Analog,digital ,aptitude everything. mcq and analytical questions will be there. After that They will shortlist based on your performance.For Electronics and computer students paper will be different.Topics Clipper,clamper,Setup hold,transistors circuit,cmos,pmos, digital circuits,opamp,aptitude.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

Applied through referral got a mail from HR for scheduling interview,Telephonic round of lasted around 20 minutes, taken by two persons- design engineer and the manager, manger briefed about the activity and work in the end

Interview Questions

• Questions based on CMOS inverter, basic gates using Mux,body bias, MOS operation,setup/hold time   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agrate Brianza (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Agrate Brianza (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two different interviews. The first one with Human Resources (generic interview) and the other with the Management (technical interview) of the specific branch of the company you are applying for.

Application

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was telephonic interview,
    They ask basic question on java programming and some puzzles,
    puzzles very not so hard. Just prepare basic java questions and on linux programming also.

Application

Interview

Telephonic interview for ICT department. Very simple programming questions were asked. Some basic C, C++ questions were asked. The interviewer was the manager of the team I was interviewing for. Very friendly and cooperative.

Application

Interview

It was a only single technical interview and questions were asked from digital electronics of Bachelors and the project you have done in the courses. It was one to one face toface interview and interviwer was nice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied my internship through my school. For I apply a technical position, the questions are mostly from your computer skills like C programming. Quesions are like what is the difference between static and dynamic variables, why should we use pointers. Also they ask you to introduce your strengths and weekness. The standard I think is no that serious. What they want the most is your passion and responsibility of the work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prepare well for your skills in your resume

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Kind of easy.they just asked about the basic things and one of the puzzle about the candles.so overall easy if the basic are clear.So just clear your fundamentals.working on various technology will help you to crack the interview.And it was telephonic so kind of easy to crack.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Technical Round.Asked questions on CMOS basics,STA,RTL coding,computer Architecture,Digital Electronics.Questions were not that difficult.I enjoyed the technical rounds.ASIC design flow was also asked.questions from projects specified in resume were also asked

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview .questions on mux, logic gates , cmos , vhdl and general questions about future plans and all . implement logic gates using 2:1 mux , one question on rc network i.e on charging and dischharging , question on zener diode. overall was simple followed by your introduction and some random questions