STMicroelectronics Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STMicroelectronics Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Some aptitude question I dont remember. It was a technical test full of all kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Some 7 rounds from Technical to HR to Senior Manager. It was a long process of 1 month and I followed myself for almost 3-4 times to get a final feedback.

Negotiation

No negotitation was done by me as was getting almost 100% increment

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

For a junior position, the interview process required meeting with 2 senior software managers. There were several behavioural questions which were then followed by many technical questions related to programming. Part of the questions were really testing on my approach to problem solving. They were trying to understanding if I could think outside of the box.

Interview Questions

• There were some very specific programming questions which required a good understanding of how to program efficiently (for embedded systems).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

telephonic interview first, then after week got call for face to face interview, question were relater to core java and j2 ee, they were more focusing on core java part and they also asked about sql query.

Interview Questions

• core java, design pattern,j2ee   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in June 2011.

Interview

I had a first telephone interview in order to conform the day when we can start the face to face interview. During this day I spent 4hours in the local Site, the first two with the human resources and after with the tecnichal team.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Number of Interviews - 3.
    Need following SAP Skills
    Data Dictionary, Module Pool, ALV Grids and ABAP Objects.

Interview Questions

• Mostly practical questions on ALV List, ALV Grid and ALV Tree.
      ABAP Objects.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for higher salary and onsite opportunity

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in September 2008.

Interview

Given 1hr telephonic interview. Then witin in 3weeks got a call for 1;1 inteview. there was 5 rounds of 1;1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference between kernel space memory allocation and user space memory allocation. From which region of memory they get allocated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. ST offers as per the best in industry standard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (New Delhi (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Started with phone interview then asked to fly to ST. There was a full day technical interview(1 round test), 1 1:1, 1 with project manager, 1 wit line manager and finally HR.

Interview Questions

• I can't remeber all those details.. But now things are more easy.
      You should have very good basics in c, c++, algo, linux kernel, computer architechture, system programming
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negition, only stndaraadise package