Cover image for STMicroelectronics

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

STMicroelectronics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 322 of over 322 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Tours, Centre

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Tours, Centre)

Interview

Entretien de 3h une partie techniques et une partie avec les ressource humaine , personnes sumpa et te mettent à l’aise. et j’ai eu une réponse positive le jours même

Interview Questions
  • Parcours, motivation, connaissance PLM, salaire, ambition
    Answer Question

STMicroelectronics

Application

I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

Simple et rapide, on m'a demandé de me présenter, de parler de mon parcours et l'intérêt que je portais pour le poste. On m'a ensuite présenté l'équipe et les missions que j'aurais à réaliser.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (New Delhi) in Oct 2022

Interview

Focused mainly on low level programming and basic pointer and array questions. Overall average difficulty with main focus on function and variable declaration and scope. If you're a competitive programmer, it'll be easier for you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STMicroelectronics

Application

I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

Friendly environment organized by HR and the hiring manager. Straight to the point. and open to discussion. It was a 2 ways communication. Job nature and clear R&R was discussed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STMicroelectronics

Application

I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

Interview was face to face. After introduction they asked the unsolved questions from the written paper. and then the complete flow RTL to GDS. Then they ask to write verilog code for asynchronous counter.

Interview Questions
  • Coverage analysis, STA, DFT, Write verilog code for counter, differet way to give delay in verilog code.

STMicroelectronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

Ça était bien passée. Ça pris deux semaines le processus de l'entien d embauche pour donner l acceptation Les questions surtout sur mon CV et mes stages et mes projets académiques J ai expliqué ce que j ai fait dans mes projets et un peu ma formation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STMicroelectronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

- deux entretiens téléphoniques pour se présenter, parler des motivations, des expériences précédentes, et des différentes tâches du poste ; - un travail à la maison utilisant Excel, SQL et Power BI pour créer un tableau de bord ; - un entretien avec l'équipe que j'ai eu l'occasion de faire sur place (Taïwan).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

STMicroelectronics

Application

I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

One DiSC profile and two interviews. One with Manager and another with the Director. Pretty straightforward. Was offered the job within an hour after the second interview. I had to go back to the company after reaching home.

Interview Questions
  • Please share how you can help the staff from another company adapt to us if we buy them over.
1 person found this interview helpful

STMicroelectronics

Application

I interviewed at STMicroelectronics

Interview

Colloquio con responsabile Risorse Umane abbastanza semplice, bisogna essere preparati sul proprio curriculum, fare attenzione al linguaggio. Inizialmente si parte con una breve descrizione di se stessi e delle esperienze di studio o lavorative, successivamente vengono fatte domande più personali e inerenti alla posizione lavorativa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Santa Clara, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was more to get to know me, and the second was more technical. They asked me questions about projects I had previously worked on and expanded on those.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions I was asked was how to ensure I got the maximum resolution out of an ADC in hardware and software.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 322 Interviews

STMicroelectronics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at STMicroelectronics as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Systems Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Process Engineer and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at STMicroelectronics takes an average of 23 days when considering 124 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Device Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at STMicroelectronics according to 124 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.21%