STMicroelectronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview with the Supervisor of Credit Analyst in person at their facility. Sat across from her at a table. She had my resume in front of her. She asked what my functions were and why I was interested in the job. The overall experience was great!

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could explain what job functions I did.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment. The process was a technical test followed by interview. I did not clear the technical aptitude test, I guess.This was a campus recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Some aptitude question I dont remember. It was a technical test full of all kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Senior Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tunis, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Tunis, MI).

Interview

just send CV via internet, Senior Verification Engineer, just send CV via internet, Senior Verification Engineer, just send CV via internet, Senior Verification Engineer, just send CV via internet, Senior Verification Engineer,

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics.

Interview

Sent a CV through e-mail. Called for the interview by telephone. Got two interviews, one with HR, the second with senior engineers. The latter has been done using multiple-choice questions as well as face-to-face question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• I've been asked about
      - accumulators and FIR filters: what they are and how to size them;
      - optimization algorithms;
      - timing equation for setup check.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

I was college recruited. The process contains 50 question written exam followed by technical and HR interview.
    After I cleared the written exam , with good score, in techincal interview I told them clearly that I am not very much comfortable in analog domain. They usually asked me the question which went wrong in written paper. The question were mostly related to RC circuits, VLSI digital design and few control system . the question were mostly to test your basic understanding of deisgn. I believe good MOS understanding should be there.

Interview Questions

• related to analog design which make me a bit uncomfortable   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation as it was my first job and college placement

Junior HArdware Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tunis, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Tunis, MI).

Interview

1 - technical interview
    2- technical C language Test , very easy.
    3 -Human Resources interview
    the interveiw process is very easy and very smooth

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Standard interview process, meet with managers and several engineers to get your technical ability, not focused on behavioral technique

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was fair and competitive, not much need to negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring is usually done through a collective selection/interview. People are friendly and try to make the situation agreeable for the candidate. No trap, honnest questions and expecting honnest answers. The company has excellent cultural values and that is reflected also during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

internal - very easy

Interview Questions

• there wasn't one, I was basically handed the position because the previous position I held was being eliminated, so I was able to get into another one without an interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't one.

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Full day of interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls fit in a 747   1 Answer

Not enough money.