STMicroelectronics Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Standard interview process, meet with managers and several engineers to get your technical ability, not focused on behavioral technique

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was fair and competitive, not much need to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agrate Brianza (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Agrate Brianza (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

First I was asked to compile a survey on my studies, background and expectation at work. Then i had an interview with the head of personal office asking general question about me and my goals and after that i had a technical interview.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 to 1 interview with the Manager (Engineer). Relaxing atmosphere as the standard interviewing questions were being asked. He shared more about the nature of the job, expectation and requirement from the candidate. Being direct without beating about the bush was a plus sign; showing that what the company ones from people taking this job.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2012.

Interview

Some technical question then working experience, asking ur requirement, just show them your expected salary, don't lower your salary, if they feel ok, they will hire you. They keep asking technical question, how you solve the problem if u encounter big stress issue

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2011.

Interview

Short and brief. The waiting time was longer. Not many questioned posted by interviewer who is a caucasian. He is more interested in my experience and whether do I have any past working relationship with a Caucasian.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

not much technical questions, just background, pros and cons etc..

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2009.

Interview

3 rounds. 1st round is by the HR, a phone interview. 2nd round by the section manager. Final round by the floor manager.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions, nothing too difficult actually   Answer Question