STMicroelectronics Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STMicroelectronics Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring is usually done through a collective selection/interview. People are friendly and try to make the situation agreeable for the candidate. No trap, honnest questions and expecting honnest answers. The company has excellent cultural values and that is reflected also during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Friendly discussion, First telephonic discussion and called onsite. Discussion centered about project mentioned in the resume. Sufficient time spent on explaining expectation and job role. HR round was also done on the same day. HR interview was tough compared to technical as person gave lot of situations and asked how would I react to those. Finally offer was given and offer was released in a week.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (New Delhi (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

the interview process was good. The DCAs are friendly. The interviewer may however make you wait for a long time.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the Linux Boot System.   1 Answer