Sage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

Sage Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sage (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Sage from Dubai asked me whether I am open for Dubai Jobs, on my confirmation i got call from UAE - Sharja (Sage Partner), they asked me whether i can implement Sage X3 within 20 days and how fast i can come to Sharja.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

It was alright, not too bad. Asked many questions pertaining to the position. As well as coding panel which consisted of a few rounds of coding challenges. Questions about data structures and algorithms primarily.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

It was great, the manager was and recruitment was very helpful and knowledgeable.
    There was nothing out of the normal, Sage interview processes are generally longer because they tend to vet prospects and only want the best of the best.

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Telephone screen with Talent Acquisition (who was very professional) then an invitation for on-site interview with hiring manager (who was utterly unprepared and didn't seem to know what she wanted in the candidate). They ended up not filling the role.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I would think twice before interviewing with this company. The contracted recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I was open to speaking with him. He goes and ask questions about me to someone who now works for Sage that worked at my former job and needless to say it got back to my employer that I interviewed with them. So if your looking to keep your current job I wouldn't interview with them.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Met with CS Director, a few colleagues and Sales Director after recruiter phone screen

Very typical questions you'd be ask in a CS review with focus on leading a team with high turn over

Software Development Manager Interview

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter to discuss a software development manager role. After answering some questions about my previous experience as a developer and manager, the recruiter asked me what wage I was looking to make. I replied, "Market rate, because I want what's both fair to the company and employee." The recruiter immediately started playing down their ability to compensate market rate, explaining that the position would like be at least $20k less. I had not even mentioned a number at this point, and the job listing was for an experienced professional in this role. I replied that there is more to compensation besides base salary and I'd need to see the company culture and entire compensation package. I did not get a call back. When I meet with other professional colleges after work, I mention this story as a way to get laughs. Sage is hilariously attempting to attract experienced 'talent' by giving the lowest bid, and then hoping someone is desperate enough to take it. I now know why all the ratings for Sage on Glassdoor are so low.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

I applied through a university job offer section. It was for a summer internship on different startups throughout the summer. The interview was very natural and the interviewer was very welcoming. I was just asked a few basic behavioral questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Biased and terrible I would not recommend anyone in their right mind working here. They devalued the position and the employees and lowered the pay by half . Fired half of support and sent it overseas.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

They ask you random windows computer software and accounting questions so be prepared to brush up on your knowledge on those. All the questions are pretty basic so it's just a matter of you knowing most of the terms.

Interview Questions

• How much RAM does a computer have and how can you find out?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sage in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, who had some initial difficulty in scheduling and confirming non -UK times. 3 telephone interviews, 3 in person interviews. Personality and IQ test.
    Sage uses HR contacts out of the UK, so you will recieve an OOO notification from email due to time zones. Scheduling and responsiveness (despite time commitments to get back to you) were less than ideal for a talent search. One person at Sage even sent me the presentation deck for another candidate (it was a desperate PPT on why to give her the job, with the last page showing the picture of the candidate + the hiring manger....!) While very impressed by 4 of the 5 interviewers, the 5th was awful. He was sexist, rude, and was not interested at all in my skill set, but focused on his 'ownership' in the organization. It was not explained how he would interface with this position, but he made it clear how 'powerful' his role was (yes, he actually said that). The other team members were wonderful- bright, articulate, committed, and open to advancing marketing. After 3 months, and hours of time on my part, I followed up only to be told the position was 'relocated to London.' I was disappointed, but look at this as a positive. I will not have to work with the 'powerful' man! It was an interview full of #mansplaining. I've had enough bad bosses in my career to recognize them. Avoid.
    Additionally, there is a lot of organizational change happening. They are transforming the company (which sounds great on paper), but there are 5 or 6 different "bosses" at SVP levels... this complexity of 'ownership' will lead to hoarding of power and internal strife. My advice, wait until they kick out the old guard clinging to the past and then join- on the upswing. There are still layoffs and they want passionate people. So, if you have skills, can work in a matrix, and have passion - Sage could be a great place for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a successful campaign you ran? What drove its success? How was your copany organized (who ran EMEA with how many direct reports)? What are the differences in SMB and large enterprise marketing? What is your experience in the channel? How would you prioritize at Sage? What kind of social media do you believe markets the best? How do you manage MDF? What are some channel best practices you have used?   Answer Question