Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

Cost Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

Applies through a recruiter, got an initial phone interview from the hiring manager, then two f2f interviews with the same manager and another senior manager in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my experience and resume, no behavioral questions. I was prepared for a lot of behavioral interview questions but i never got any over them.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied April 13th.
    Received an email for a phone interview five days later, and was informed right at the beginning of that call that they "had already identified a top candidate," but wanted to finish initial phone interviews anyway.
    I was later informed that I was no longer being considered for the role.
    One week later was informed there was a "change in our hiring direction" and I was offered an in-person interview.
    I interviewed four days later in Cambridge with five members of the team for a little over 4 hours.
    On May 16th I was asked to come back to Cambridge for another 30-minute conversation and asked if I was sure I was the right fit / wanted the job.
    I did not hear from anyone until I sent an email on June 12th and was informed the role had been offered to another external candidate, about two months after submitting my application.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews with the company: one from a hiring manager in HR, one from the hiring manager in the department, and another onsite in person interview. The onsite interview included a hour long seminar. Overall, my seminar went well, but I don't think I prepared well for the interview questions with the 6-8 sequential interviewers.

QA Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA).

Interview

First I had a phone interview with HR; This was followed by a 4-round robin interview circuit (that lasted almost half an hour each). This was because they were hiring in multiple depts - and each of the interviews was with different groups

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Ridgefield, NJ).

Interview

Review your background experience, easy HR questions to cover workplace situations, casual exchange to gauge your attitude and compatibility with the people you'll be working with. The interviewers will try to give you an idea of the work they've done, but its difficult for them to do so in pharmaceuticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme in December 2016.

Interview

Resume forwarded to hiring manager through a professor. Phone interview with hiring manager reviewing technical background. Was told I was moved on to the second round and would have an in-person/Skype interview but never received it. Was rejected 2 months later

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Junior contract position: 30 minute phone interview with personal past experiences. In-person interview a month later and was selected less than a week later. I accepted the offer and was in the office 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • some technical questions could be asked depeneding on who interviews you. (should be ready for that in any interview really)   Answer Question

Process Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

first easy HR interview, then a more technical interview with the hiring manager.. after that site interview with a presentation. The position was later put on hold and they did not hire any one for it! which was annoying because it took 2 months of my time.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience with this device? how would you trouble shoot?   Answer Question

ITS-RDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just spoke about resume as well as past projects worked on. Interviewer was friendly and got to speak with someone who was also in the program. Overall was a pretty average straightforward interview

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 12 different people throughout the day (Including the hiring manager, the his boss, and his boss's boss, the hiring manager's directs, associates from other clusters that the position would interact with), with 30 minute meetings til lunch, a seminar, and then 30 minute meetings after. I had the opportunity to tour the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Most of this interview was very casual and more like a conversation. A few people just asked me to explain what the positions I held actually did. Basic questions included: What do you like to do outside of work? How do you start your day? Do you understand the expectations of the position?

What range of pay are you looking for?   Answer Question