Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2018

2.8

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a face to face interview. Used a recruiter and immediately interviewed with hiring manager on site. Very friendly interviewer. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Awesome property. Look forward to working there.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked for specific development in career advancement. Asking and exchanging about experience, expecting your pro-active in the process of discussion. Spoke about variety of the specified job descriptions. Looking for short term and long term in the progression of the initial assignment. Asked a little about behavioral responses, but this was not a main focus, just like the attribute aspect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

How willing you will accept the job offer.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (Ridgefield, NJ).

Interview

Review your background experience, easy HR questions to cover workplace situations, casual exchange to gauge your attitude and compatibility with the people you'll be working with. The interviewers will try to give you an idea of the work they've done, but its difficult for them to do so in pharmaceuticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Outsourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Swiftwater, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

4 interviews:
    2 with the HR
    1 with the director
    1 with the VP

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted Friday afternoon to schedule a Monday morning interview. I met in a hotel lobby with the District Sales Manager and an Executive Sales Representative. Very positive experience overall. Standard format with introductions, resume review and several behavioral interview questions. Left a little time at the end for my questions and additional info about the potential territory.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

3 month long process with 7 interviews is truly unnecessary. So Many lateral type managers with the same questions. Than they lost the paperwork wich made the process 6 months long. Only to place me in a completely different territory until east side suburbs of cleveland had opening 2 years later. My biggest impression of this company was that they were too top heavy, meaning too many managers wanting / scrambeling to manage but not enough workers doing the work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Honolulu, HI) in February 2011.

Interview

Thie field is entirely new to me so i really read up on the company and did my research beforehand. I applied online and got response from recruiting via email to schedule a time for a phone interview. The preliminary round of phone interview first. SHe called and it was mostly about me, my strengths, weaknesses, like and dislikes about current job, tell me about an instance that was met with adversity and how you overcame, etc. Just really over over you resume and ask for the job at the end

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to find out about you, why you want to work for the company, strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes about your current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

two managers... very laid back.....the whole process was your typical in corporate interview with situational questions. The questions were straight forward. They flew me in and the interview was conducted in a hotel suite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I talked with a District Manager and discussed the position. He offered information as to how to research pharmaceutical sales positions in ways that most people don't even consider. He mentioned his deadline for hiring a person and asked me to contact him again if it was something I was interested in pursuing.

Interview Questions

• General questions concerning resume and background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • why should we hire you when more people have more experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

not hard at all...