Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.9

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Applied on their careers page and heard back about a week and a half later that they were going to look into people with more experience. The application did not ask any questions, they only had you upload a resume.

Interview Questions

• Application did not ask for cover letter, but there was an option to upload one   Answer Question

Safety Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi in April 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview due to the current COVID-19 situation. I interviewed with my potential manager, director and other employees in the organization. They asked me about my skills and my resume. I was also quizzed on my prior experience in working for the same position

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals and it took about 3 hours in total.
    Recruiter
    Hiring Manager
    Hiring Manger's Boss
    All interviewers were friendly and I felt very comfortable through the entire interview. I was more of a conversation instead of an question and answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

HSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi in March 2020.

Interview

Had one interview with the HSE Director. It went very smoothly, she mostly just asked questions about my experience and told me the jobs/responsibilities I would have as an intern. At one point she asked me if I had any questions for her so make sure you have lots of questions in mind that you want to ask!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Very smooth interview process applied online and received a call from the project manager and spoke about the current project the company was working on and what I bring to the table

Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

It was easy going and friendly and then process was about 20 mins on video call. They asked mainly behavioral questions and few technical. it was more interactive than interogative.

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online. called me back after 2 weeks for an onsite interview. after that didn't hear anything back about the position. I emailed Sanofi recruiter a couple of times but no response back so I think if they say something about the status would be helpful to all candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi in January 2020.

Interview

Long process, continuously adding people to meet with. They want to be thorough and it is clear that 'fit' is one of the most aspects of the decision process. You are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you. It is also a flavor for the culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

One on site interview with two managers. They primarily asked behavioral questions and for details expanding on past leadership and relevant experiences. It was a very low pressure interview environment and those that conducted the interview were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities you believe a leader should have?   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2019.

Interview

The process is very long and confusing. You don't know the status and sometimes you don't get informed of the progress. If you don't get selected for the job, you don't get informed. If you get a phone interview with the recruiter, sometimes they don't even know the job, so the interview with them is a waist of time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve?   1 Answer