Secure-24 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Secure-24

3.2

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a series of interviews which took about 3 weeks to complete. I would say the hiring process was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They asked the usual interview questions   Answer Question

Networking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview to ask some basic technical questions and to go over some of my experiences. Then brought in for a team interview which consisted of a skills test. The skills test consisted of going through configurations and troubleshooting techniques. The test is not pass or fail it is to see how well you troubleshoot problems.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you made a mistake that brought down the entire network?   1 Answer

Senior Linux Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen, Team Lead Interview, Team Interview /Tech interview, Executive interview

Interview Questions

• What do you stand for as a Man?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Basic interview. Met with two managers. One manager was late to the interview as was somewhat preoccupied during the interview. After the interview was over, the manager gave me a tour of the IOC.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Its a pretty standard process. There are technical questions and personality questions. There were two managers in there for the first interview. I had a second interview but not everyone gets one. The second interview was FAR easier than the first one.

Interview Questions

• There are all the standard interview questions plus any applicable to the job you're applying for. They however ask interesting personality questions such as ...

"Suppose you're on the phone with a customer and a coworker walks up and shoots you with a Nerf gun. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I interviewed twice with Secure-24, and were not that pleasing. They will always tell you "you did good, expect a call within two weeks." However, they never call. My last interview I answered most of the question correctly and they were pleased with me, but it seems that they are looking for the people who tolerate their childish environment with the so-called "nerf wars". I do not recommend secure-24 for those who are seeking a professional environment. They try to copy some of the huge companies cultures like Google, but they miserably fail. It is good to have certifications like Network +, A+, or security+ before applying to this job. They look for Comptia certification or maybe if you have a higher certification like the CCNA would be nice. The interview can take up to two hours depending on how much you and them talk to each other.

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP?   Answer Question
    • What is DNS how do you describe DNS in layman terms?   1 Answer
    • How do you add a user in active-directory? How do you reset a user password in active-directory?   Answer Question
    • What is ping?   1 Answer
    • What is tracert?   Answer Question
    • What informations are diplayed with the Ipconfig command?   Answer Question
    • A user complaing about his computer's slow performance, descrive the step you would take to solve the problem.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps to troubleshoot print problems?   Answer Question
    • What is your reaction when one of you co-workers shoot you with a nerf dart on your face while working on an important matter.   Answer Question
    • Why we should hire you? What is your stregnth?   Answer Question
    • Why we should not hire you? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Describe your self in one sentence/Tell us why we should hire you in one sentence/Tell us why we should NOT hire you in one sentence.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Applied by submitting resume on a separate application management site. Called Secure-24 directly and followed up by leaving a message for one of thier employment recruiters. Was called for an interview two weeks later. Interviewed, emailed a Thank You note and received an offer of employment 2 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is TCPIP?
      What is Traceroute?
      What Information is given when you use an IPCONFIG command?
      I call you and say "My computer won't print." What is your response?
      What is active directory?
      Do you have any shifts that you cannot work? If so why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not entertained even in lieu of certifications, education and experience.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Great. I met with many many different people including the recruiter, HR , department manager. Toured the office. Great place. I can't say enough about the expereience. Loved it. Glad I met them

Interview Questions

• What do I look for in a company?   1 Answer

TSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I went for an interview at Secure 24 after a phone interview, which I was told the job starts off at $35.00/hour and requires 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. I am one semester away from an AAS in Computer Information Systems & also an AAS in Cyber Security, I am also Microsoft Office 10 Certified, CCNA, Security+, Network+, and A+ Certified. When I got to the interview I was told the job does not require 12 hour shifts, it requires 8 hour shifts in which your schedule changes every week (one week you could work mornings and the next week you could be on midnights) but they post the school month in advance. I was asked about 10-15 questions, mostly regarding networking... I wouldn’t say the questions were “entry level”, they were a few steps above. The manager went over the benefits the company offers (one of the best benefit packages I’ve seen), scheduling, asked me when I’d be available to start working....everything was going great and I was confident that I got the job. Then he asked me what I expect to make hourly (I didn’t really know how to respond being that I was told they pay $35/hour on the phone interview) so I said “I’m looking to make $20/hour or more”. He responded with “ok” and wrote it down, as he was writing pretty much everything down. After the interview, he told me I’d be hearing from someone in about 3 days. That interview was over a week ago now and I haven’t heard back. He also stated they are hiring “dozens” of people. When I got home I looked into the job a little more and was about to pull up the exact job description as well as the pay, the job does not pay $35/hour-not even close. They pay $15.00/hour. It looks like a really good company to work for but for having two degrees and 5 certificates I know I’m worth more than $15/hour-it’s almost insulting.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you pretty basic technical questions. What is DNS? What is DHCP? What woudl you do if I was at the airport and spilled coffee on my laptop and needed it resolved ASAP? If I called and said my PC says "No connection" what troubleshooting steps would you take? What else? What else? What else? What else? (Your patience and character is tested by asking you over and over). What are your go to resources for troubleshooting?   1 Answer