Secure-24 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

3.1

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Great. I met with many many different people including the recruiter, HR , department manager. Toured the office. Great place. I can't say enough about the expereience. Loved it. Glad I met them

Interview Questions

• What do I look for in a company?   1 Answer

Technical Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Basic interview. Met with two managers. One manager was late to the interview as was somewhat preoccupied during the interview. After the interview was over, the manager gave me a tour of the IOC.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview followed up by an in person interview with a supervisor for the IOC. Asked basic technical questions and tried to get a feel for my personality. The person i interviewed with was friendly and wasn't all business the whole time.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

very professional. i was interviewed first by the HR with few characteristic questions and then they set up an interview with two noc managers and a sonior engineer. it took about an hour to finish the interview and it was intense. three weeks later I sent a follow up email and was told that I was not fit for the job. I believe it was one of the best interviews I had although I didnt get the job

Interview Questions

• what show commanda do you know on hsrp?   1 Answer
    • eigrp or ospf?   1 Answer
    • do you know how to separate routing tables   1 Answer
    • draw me a netwotk diagram   1 Answer

Technical Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Applied by submitting resume on a separate application management site. Called Secure-24 directly and followed up by leaving a message for one of thier employment recruiters. Was called for an interview two weeks later. Interviewed, emailed a Thank You note and received an offer of employment 2 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What is TCPIP?
      What is Traceroute?
      What Information is given when you use an IPCONFIG command?
      I call you and say "My computer won't print." What is your response?
      What is active directory?
      Do you have any shifts that you cannot work? If so why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not entertained even in lieu of certifications, education and experience.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless. The interview/hiring process was quick and pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you pretty basic technical questions. What is DNS? What is DHCP? What woudl you do if I was at the airport and spilled coffee on my laptop and needed it resolved ASAP? If I called and said my PC says "No connection" what troubleshooting steps would you take? What else? What else? What else? What else? (Your patience and character is tested by asking you over and over). What are your go to resources for troubleshooting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

a phone call from the secretary with unexpected set of questions that determines your knowledge level. then they ask you to come in and you have a face to face with 1 or more of the call center supervisors. they are nice guys but present a very tough and professional attitude.

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP?
      DNS?
      Ping?
      Traceroute?

tell me how you'd fix a printer, all the steps you'd take   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Interview

I applied on Indeed. I got a phone call about a week or two later from a recruiter. She asked me if I was still looking for a position and asked me if I knew anything about the company. Then, she spoke about the company and what they were about. Then she asked me questions on the spot about "ping"-ing, DNS, DHCP, etc. to make sure I had a basic understanding. I was able to answer her questions so I will now be going to a face-to-face interview with them, which she told me will have a lot of technical related questions.

IOC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Secure-24.

Interview

A few recruiters contacts me, they didn't talk to each other so I had a first interview a couple times. After finally, I came in and interviewed with the supervisors and manager. It was a good interview, I realized I needed to learn more before I did more applications.

Interview Questions

• How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure-24 (Southfield, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was exceptionally straightforward and easy to have. The only complaint I would have is stop with the weird questions, they're not beneficial or helpful in any way, at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you fit an elephant in a refrigerator?   2 Answers