Senior Living Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Senior Living Communities

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tega Cay, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Senior Living Communities (Tega Cay, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

The business manager was not easily understood and was hard to read. I was not sure if she really liked me or secretly hated my guts. I thought half of the questions she asked had no ryme or reason behind them, the whole interview seemed thrown together.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Senior Living Communities (Greenville, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was quickly called and asked to be part of a group interview. The group interview was awkward-- the head of HR sat 8 of us at a conference table and asked us all the same questions (What is customer service? How do you deal with stressful situations? What is the most important thing you look for in an employer?) I received a call back for a follow-up interview the next week. I met the dining supervisor at this one and was asked more specifically about what qualified me for the position. I was offered the job during that meeting- offered $11/hr because of experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Surprised with offer- no need to negotiate.

Recreation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Senior Living Communities (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

An interview agent contacted me at my former job. I was asked alot of questions about how I would handle difficult situations and supervisory issues that I did not feel pertinent ot the positrions Iwas applying for. The interview seemed tofocuso on weakness, not strnghts and felt as if attempts were made to see how I would react under pressure. Thi was a new style interview for me.The interviewer was not friendly and seemed to try to trip me up. It was qute a dissapointing phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if staff did not show up for shifts on a weekedn? How would you cover or deal with this.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Living Communities.

Interview

telephone interview, then 2 inperson - one with ED and one with Corporate irector

Interview Questions

• What was the situation you felt you did not deal well with and how could you have handled it better?   Answer Question