Cover image for ServiceMax

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ServiceMax Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ServiceMax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Bangalore)

Interview

2 technical round 1 managerial round 1 HR round I cleared first round of technical round. After that my second technician round of interview with Lakshmisha SN. 1.this interviewer was asking for puzzles not sure if this is a part of the general interview. This puzzle is nowhere related to testing ( Puzzle on 8 marble) 2. I was asked if I would be putting paper right away and will be buying my own notice period, which I found Lil strange as non of the interviews in my 4 yrs exp I have seen such questions in the technical round. 3. Though it was difficult to understand what the interviewer was asking or trying to communicate, there were instances where he was contradicted his own questions. 4. His concept on testing was not clear. He was not able to differentiate between defect and bug.

Interview Questions
  • Puzzles Background verification Defect which is ideally a bug according to interviewer.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

One of the worst interviews. 2 immature interviewers uthi and unya eep (name modified to respect their privacy) took the interview. Very immature questions. They will have some words in their mind and we should tell exactly that same word!! Even the process. Aren't you guys aware that the process varies from company to company!!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special. Just your work process, Then they expect to tell it the same way that they think!!

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ServiceMax~356432
Join the conversation on

ServiceMax

Application

I interviewed at ServiceMax

Interview

First two interviews were over the phone with the hiring manager Last phase was a series of 30 minute interviews with four employees ranging from leadership to peers. Decision was made quickly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceMax

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceMax

Interview

This is fraud company, take 3 round of interview & all round went well & then they disappeared, Don't waste your time they don't want to give you offer letter.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Don't waste your time to attend the interview in this company, 1. They won't join the interview in the given schedule, They keep on postpone the interview 2. Luckily next day interviewer join the call and he asked only two questions and he will do his work he won't listen what we will tell. 3. Totally such a bad experience I faced Advice : Please respect candidate time also.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a horrible experience. The panel was adamant in welcoming any questions from candidates. They want all information from your end but don't share any information from their end which is required for a candidate to know before joining the org. Rude and highly insensitive way of taking interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Repetitive questions. First, one member asks the question then another member from the panel asks the same question. - From where do you get information? -What you are looking for in this job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

it was a 3 step interview process. The communication was great and I enjoyed talking to three different people. They were engaged, ready to learn, and open to any and all questions I had. It was truly a great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Pleasanton, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Thorough process, multiple interviews with team members, cross functional interviews, with upper management, case study. Not easy, but gives you an opportunity to learn about the company and the team in great details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceMax (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was average and team was active loved the offer and good process u can have a good career and work-life Is totally good and manageable u are always welcome

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceMax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceMax

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and we discussed the role and salary expectations and then we moved to the next round. After several rounds which I found the average to difficult, I got the final confirmation that I cleared all the rounds and they are ready to release the offer. The recruiter took all the information and asked me to wait 1 day to get the hard copy of the offer letter but after 1-2 weeks when I followed up with her she told me she didn't get the approval from the CTO for the salary what I was expecting. I am wondering why she arranged all interview rounds if they weren't ok with the salary. What a waste of time. I wouldn't recommend this company because for me it looks like they don't have good future plan.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews