Sheraton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheraton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Interview

Very easy interview with manager on duty. Manager asked about why I was interested in the job and how I felt I was a good fit. Overall it was very casual which was nice.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheraton (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was fast, started in few days. Was few mins early so that helped, they asked simple questions like do I have experience or am I dedicated or reliable, after Interview started days later.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheraton.

Interview

I applied online on their website. They asked a few questions over the phone about availability. Had to wait within a week to get that call. Could not proceed as my availability was not confident.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheraton (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a hiring event and waited for over two hours to talk to a gentleman that hadn't looked over my resume, and hadn't even bothered to print out the second page. He acted as if that was MY fault. He said they would let me know by the end of the week if I got the job or not- nope, that didn't happen. He said the wage was 16.50 an hour- nope, not true, as I came to find out today. This place is an utter and complete joke, don't waste your time applying.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was drawn out, spoke with multiple leaders. Behavioral questions, and then more about your experiences. Took one day but it was all day. Told me the next day I had the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a policy changed and how did you go about the change   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheraton (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Came in . A few questions were asked
    We got all the way through the interview for her to tell me the position was temporary.
    When I explained to her I needed full time employment.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself long term here .
      How are you with helping people.   1 Answer

Dual Property Business Travel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sheraton (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with DOS for Westin Downtown Phx and Sheraton Grand Convention Center. They have a corporate format interview process and ask generic questions such as "tell me about a recent accomplishment." The position was desirable and there was good dialogue with both DOS. They were polite, nice, and expressed interest. I was invited for a second interview with the DORM, but never received a follow up despite placing multiple calls for an update.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent accomplishment.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sheraton.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Hr personnel gives great detail about the company, culture, and the position. Throughout the entire process you are given every opportunity to ask any questions that you need. You can tell from the process that they take great pride in what they do and make sure that they are selecting like-minded individuals to further enhance their team.

Director of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very corporate interview process. The questions are very generic for all positions within the company. The questions were not at all specific to the position. There was no discussion on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you had roadblocks on but you were able to convince people to move forward.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheraton (Pomona, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

You guys want professional workers but can't be professional yourself. The interviewer was distracted the whole time paying attention to the people walking by the door and interrupting me while I was talking. She was also complaining about how busy it was earlier, how tired she was, and yawning constantly. Then another "interviewer" comes into the office while I'm in the middle of talking and starts to ask my questions. Felt more like an interrogation other than an interview and I feel like I wasn't given a proper chance to show that I was fit for the position. I greeted everyone when I came in for the interview and dressed professionally. Was also polite and professional. If you had already made a decision on a person you were gonna hire they you could've saved me some time and I could've just went home. I understand it was the end of the day but I should be given the same opportunity for a position just as if it were the beginning of the day. You wouldn't like if your employee's half-did their jobs so don't half-do your job. I felt kind of discriminated...

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and not the person we just interviewed before you or the other person were gonna interview after you?   Answer Question