Sierra Club Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sierra Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

After submitting my resume, they had a video interview where they gave an overview of the position, asked what topics interested you, and if you were willing to relocate, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What environmental issue interests you?
    Answer Question

Sierra Club

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

The interviewing process was smooth, seamless, and to the point. In total I had 3 rounds. From there, I was on boarded approximately a month later. No complaints from their process

Interview Questions
  • An interviewing question was tell me about yourself

Sierra Club

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

Fairly straight forward; a lot of questions about organization skills and personal assistant things I'd be willing to do for my boss. Be prepared to answer questions about why you want to work at the SC, its history, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What tools do you use for organization? Do you have familiarity with databases?

Sierra Club

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

Interviewed with a small state office. Interviewed by the director and a committee chair. Applied by email (resume and cover letter), then had one interview, and offered a job after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What work or education do you have that's relevant for the position?

Sierra Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

Two virtual interviews with a writing assessment between the two. First interview was with the direct supervisor and the second interview was with the hiring committee as it was a combined state and national position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Washington, DC) in Oct 2020

Interview

I got an email requesting a video interview, and the interviewer took a long time to respond after she sent me a request to interview me. She seemed unorganized and uncaring. Once we were on the video call, she was cold and weird. She even asked me my zodiac sign at the end of the call. I dodge a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • What's the meaning of intersectionality? What's your zodiac sign?

Sierra Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Club

Interview

Completed phone interview, was sent lengthy writing assignment evaluating a current Sierra Club project (free evaluation for them), was given a second round interview, expecting to discuss my evaluation and my qualifications, but instead I was blown off and asked questions that I felt were designed to remove me from further consideration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sierra Club

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Sierra Club in Jun 2020

Interview

Applied online. The overall process took 4 months, included 4 phone/Zoom interviews with rapid-fire questions and a writing test. Then after all that, wasn't offered the role. Ridiculously excruciating process, NOT WORTH IT!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sierra Club

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Club in Jun 2020

Interview

Such a disrespectful org. Had a five person Zoom call for this role. The interview was fairly easy and I was well qualified. Was given a timeline of when a decision was expected. Had to chase down the person who sent the initial interview not once, but twice, to get an answer. Sierra Club does NOT respect their candidates nor respect their time!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Filled out the application and then did a pretty straightforward phone interview. Got a job offer about a week later. The team is very nice and helpful, and I got the impression that they are always looking for more team members!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews