Simplus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Simplus

Sort:

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplus (Sandy, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

This started out a little strange, first felt like a consultation that turned into an on site interview. Liked the overall premise however, and was quite impressed with the speed at which they wanted to get me on the team. They made it clear there was a need for my skill set and pushed the feeling of value I could bring to the team unlike any other interview I've gone through before.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the client relationships overall and how do you deal with negative feedback from customers?   Answer Question

Director of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simplus (Sandy, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Many interviews with the President then conversation with VP of sales who I knew so it went well and then an offer letter came. It was very easy overall. I was please with the process.

Interview Questions

• Around experience, 30-60-90 day plan, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simplus (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a third-party recruiter and had two phone interviews, one with the hiring manager and one with the practice director. I then met the practice director for lunch to learn more about the company, the role, and the people.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simplus (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

It was tough and thorough. Felt personal and natural. Seems like everyone really cares about business. Everyone was tough but fair. I spend the day in the SLC headquarters for interviews and really enjoyed the office energy.

Interview Questions

• How can you be a good starward of employees and the company at the same time?   1 Answer

Just Contact Hoarders, No Real Follow-up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Simplus (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Interacted with multiple people over the phone, email, and LinkedIn. Was initially told that I would be hearing back regarding next steps and additional people to speak with. However, all this company wanted to do was hoard contacts off of LinkedIn rather than actually follow-up with candidates.

There also didn't seem to be any real communication taking place between their own internal staff. Every time I would speak to someone new - they had no clue which role I was applying for or where in the interview process I was.

Even their online application form was disgusting (which has recently been cleaned up and brought to industry standards). Within the application, Simplus asked for written pieces regarding introduction, skills history, justification for why one should be considered as a candidate, and more. Why would you ask a candidate to write ESSAYS when these are questions you're supposed to have a natural conversation around over the phone or in-person? There's no excuse for this type of application process within the Salesforce industry.

Interview Questions

Simplus Response

Jun 28, 2018 – HR Manager

Dear candidate, we've recently drastically updated our online application process and welcome any who are interested in our positions to apply. We appreciate your feedback and love making our... More

Salesforce.com Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simplus (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

I received contact information for two people who work here and so I started by reaching out to them, and they immediately put me in contact with one of their recruiters. I spoke to him a few days later (pretty informally) and after that, he connected me with one of their Training and Education trainers. Basically, they run a 10 week bootcamp to train their consultants to implement Salesforce for their clients, and I had a Zoom interview with two of them a few days later.

After the Zoom interview, the recruiter called me to let me know he wanted to schedule me to speak to one of their managers a few days later, which I did. In his email, he told me that my call with her would be Monday and he specifically wrote that he would then chat with me that Tuesday once that call had taken place.

I then had a call with that manager, basically going over the role and answering any questions that she had. She then told me that she had another call (ours was scheduled for 30 minutes) and she told me over the phone that she would circle back with the recruiter.

The Tuesday that he and I were supposed to chat came and went. I followed up via email that Thursday asking for an update. After having previously been very responsive, he basically ghosted me. Like another reviewer, I thought that the lack of follow-up on their end was a real lack of courtesy. A blanket rejection email saying that they moved on with other candidates would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a challenging situation. What was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CPQ Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Simplus (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter for the position. The process took over 2 months and I had eight individual interviews via phone. Despite getting positive feedback from both the recruiters and the people that I interviewed with, I did not get an offer.

The part that was concerning for me was the lack of follow-up. While I understand that not every person is a match, the amount of wasted time and energy that I invested was at least worthy of a response. After waiting a week, I contacted the recruiter via Linked-In. By the way, we used to be in constant communication until I asked if there had been any movement. I never heard from him again. I feel this is an extreme lack of courtesy.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simplus (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

great and perfect interview process, they come up with a smile and very diligent recruiter. They are very interesting regards with the person, and always motivate and feeling welcome when you talk to them,

Interview Questions

• about salesforce experience and technical works in salesforce   Answer Question