SmartRecruiters Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SmartRecruiters

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters in Feb 2021

Interview

The process wasn’t fluid. I had to ask several times about the status of the process and the next steps. People in the company is nice although all of them were hired recently and couldn’t answer too many questions about the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you do product discovery?
    Answer Question
  • What were your main challenges as Product Manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Kraków) in Jan 2021

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of several stages. The first step was a pre-screening interview that was a chance to meet the team leader. The next thing was an offline coding challenge checking some relevant skills for the position. Then, there was time for discussing the submitted code with developers of the company. Finally, there was an interview with an IT director to get insight into the company structure and management. You can get feedback after every stage of this process.

Interview Questions
  • The coding task checked some basic knowledge about using external APIs.
  • What are your hobbies? What do you do in your free time?
  • Why did you apply to our company? Why do you want to be an ETL Engineer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

A complete waste of time. I actually interviewed for 2 marketing positions at this company. Was allegedly a finalist for a demand gen position before the company did a reorg and the position was terminated.. after 4 interviews. I was told I was a better fit for a marketing operations position which I did another 4 interviews for. Waited around for a week before receiving an automated email saying I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions
  • what do you think we need as an organization
1 person found this interview helpful

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

Really great and friendly atmoshpere. The people conducting the interview really made me feel comfortable from the very beginning of the interview. Very open to hearing your questions and thoroughly replying to them, too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Berlin) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview starts with homework, I finished it with about 2 hours. The second round is with two engineers to discuss my code, they ask me how to improve and how to make the code more testable. The third round is with two engineers to do a pair-code session. After finishing the first requirement and the follow-up requirement, they ask what if the code is used for production, what else should be improved. And they asked some basic knowledge about database and Restful API. The final round is more product mindset discuss. They actually want to hire engineer can actively participating in the production design. After all rounds of interviews, I got the most detailed interview feedback I received in my life so far in a timely fashion. They provided me with all the feedback for each round from all interviewers. The interview experience overall is very good, and the question is reasonable. I don't take the offer because of some personal reasons, but the package is actually quite appealing in the Berlin market and they are going to remote even after the epidemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Kraków) in Jan 2020

Interview

A call with team lead and one team member, then interview with a manager, after coding task and onsite code review, after a few weeks a team lead came back to me with the offer

Interview Questions
  • - general knowledge questions about data engineering - what kind of data transfer protocols do you know?

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

It was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes, then it moved onto a second round phone interview. The last one was an on-site interview where you meet with the team that takes about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Kraków) in Mar 2019

Interview

A very professional and friendly process at the same time. People are great and willing to make sure a candidate makes the best decision. The process took a while, but it was absolutely worth it as it gave me a proper overview of the company and the Team I would be joining. A very professional Team!

Interview Questions
  • Experiences from the past, ideas for the role, technical questions, evidence based interview.

SmartRecruiters

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

This company has no integrity whatsoever. I was given false promises, told I'd be contacted in a day about next steps after multiple rounds of interviews only to hear nothing for weeks, and ultimately was led on more about a job than I've ever been in my life. Biggest waste of time I've ever had interviewing. Things started with a test (which was weird and totally irrelevant to the job), followed by phone calls, then an onsite, then additional phone calls. Most of the people I interviewed with seemed good. However, the problem was getting misled. One day I was advancing to a final stage (or a potential offer) and told I'd hear more in a day, only to not hear anything for weeks (after multiple follow ups) then get rejected. It's fine to get rejected, but the way it was handled was extremely unprofessional and unnecessary. Why tell someone there will be next steps when there aren't? If you say you're going to get in touch the next day, why can't you give a 30 second answer to an email when you don't? Unfortunately, there's no way a company like this can be trusted.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters in Dec 2018

Interview

The interview process was extremely efficient, informative and honest. I found everyone I spoke with to be extremely kind and open about what the organization needed. I walked away feeling very good about the joining the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews