SmartRecruiters Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

It was a long and average process, nothing crazy but also some steps were definitely not necessary. The recruiter and hiring manager were lovely and very warm to talk to. The requirements in the interviews were very ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your career
    Answer Question

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters in Mar 2022

Interview

They led me on for 5 rounds, to only tell me that they were going to give me the offer on Friday, but moved the interview to Tuesday because the hiring manager got sick. Then on Tuesday, they told me they couldn't meet my expectations and moved the job location to EUROPE (i interviewed for SF), and already hired someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SmartRecruiters~373233
Join the conversation on

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

The interview process is good organized and is divided into several stages. At the second stage they ask technical questions. Also they provide a detailed feedback at the end showing what was good and what was not so good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SmartRecruiters

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

I was referred to SmartRecruiters for the product management team. They had several positions open in the team and my background and experience was a great fit. I met with 5 different people in the org and had excellent discussion and interviews with all of them. However, after each interview there was silence. I had to reach out and inquire about next steps. It took 6 weeks to get through 5 interviews. After the interviews were completed, HR informed me verbally that an offer was forthcoming. Again no new for several days. Then I was asked to meet with yet another person. This person came 5 minutes late to a 25 minute interview, wore a mask because they were at a coworking space, and seemed completely disinterested. After that interview, I never heard from anyone again. I didnt follow up because the last interview soured me on the company culture. Considering that they are a recruiting company, their recruiting practices could use a lot of help.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SmartRecruiters

Application

I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to set up a first call. First spoke with Hiring Manager, I spoke with two people on the team, and then presented a presentation I had created previously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SmartRecruiters

Application

I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

Had an initial zoom interview with hiring manager to discuss my background, which went well and was standard. However, after an email exchange regarding compensation, benefits, etc I never heard back. Even after two follow up emails expressing excitement and next steps, the hiring manager didn’t have the respect to respond once. Wouldn’t recommend!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Berlin) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was one of the worst I have ever gone through, it was poorly prepared, I had to go through 5 different interviews some of which took around 2 hours, very stressful experience, and poorly prepared interviewers. Some interviewers were noce some other were very difficult to communicate with. They said that they will send me a form for feedback but that didn't happen

Interview Questions
  • Several questions about concurrency, cpus, OS. Some of which repeated in two interviews.

SmartRecruiters

Application

I interviewed at SmartRecruiters

Interview

Super straight forward. Great people! Did not take this role but the process was not too complex. Got to meet with a ton of execs. Great to see a company collaborate (supports their product too).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews. First with the VP, Head of Global Pre-Sales that went exceptionally well, we discussed my qualifications & how it related to the role. What the expectations are as well as the future of the role & its place in product development. My 2nd interview was the Demo Innovation Director which also went well our conversation mimicked my 1st interview. Then was my 3rd interview with the Regional Director, Pre-Sales his questions were again similar to my 2 previous interviews. He did ask what I thought could be improved on with the current product since I was familiar with it & I gave my thoughts. I didn’t give to many as I didn’t want to make it seem as though I only saw flaws. However after all that apparently my final interviewer didn’t think I had “the experience needed to tell the story they needed to convey to clients” & because the VP, Head of Global Pre-Sales & Demo Innovation Director were new hires they didn’t really know what type of candidate was needed for the role. In 1 stroke the Regional Director, Pre-Sales insulted his colleagues & doubted their abilities as well as mine. No matter what I thought before clearly this is not the organization I want to work for. I feel I dodged a bullet, definitely will not think to apply to any other roles either.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (Berlin) in Sep 2021

Interview

I got referred by a super talented collegue, I had the first call with the team lead where they told me about the role then the second interview was reshceduled and I thought they are not interested to interview me anymore so I followed up. We had another behavioural based interview. What happened next, I never got a response. I know recruiters could forget to feedback but was super surprised they are proud of the Hiring Success book, where the candidate experience is a key :)

Interview Questions
  • How would I lead the team? What's my leadrship style? Have I lead a team before?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews

SmartRecruiters Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SmartRecruiters as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing Manager and SDR rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Marketing roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SmartRecruiters takes an average of 17 days when considering 48 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Marketing Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SmartRecruiters according to 48 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.97%