St Francis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St Francis Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at St Francis Hospital

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital.

Interview

I applied for the position online. They called me in for an interview a week later. There was one in-person interview with two supervisors. I was asked a series of pretty standard interview questions and told I'd hear from them within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker who wasn't pulling his or her weight when the ER is busy?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Grand Island, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online from a link on indeed.com and was called a day or two later. The gentleman I spoke with gave me a few options for interview dates/times. Had an interview the following week with 2 supervisors and a manager, was contacted by the manager 2 days later and told I would be called by HR from a Florida number.

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview wasn’t bad I think I was nervous for nothing. I practiced the day before and I got asked the same basic questions. Nurse recruiter smiled at me at all times and very nice.

Interview Questions

• 5 year plan, strengths & weakness, difficult situation, why do you want to work there and what do you know about st Francis.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Wilmington, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

Was very relaxed but professional. Was a mixture of nurses and CNA's with one administrative representative. They asked a variety of questions and ensured that I knew the entirety of the role and the associated benefits.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital in December 2014.

Interview

Very long and boring
    Panel
    Wait is three months
    Request of licence
    Classes and courses
    They are very paticular about personal skills
    Four nanagers
    Different opinion and questions about group work as a tearm
    Google the q uestions about hospital

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called for a face to face and also had a peer jnterview with the staff nurses to see if i was going to be a good fit

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Columbus, GA).

Interview

My interview was with the nurse manager and unit manager. It was a pretty simple interview asking about my experienceand why I wanted the job. Im sure if I were applying to the medical hospital it would have been a liitle more detailed. They opened the floor for questions and said they would contact me in the next few days.

Anonymous Employee in Roslyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital (Roslyn, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It took a couple of days after I applied to get a call back. Human resource interviews you and then interview with floor manager. they ask basic interview questions and then behavioral questions such as what will you do when faced with a difficult patient. Hiring managers seem to like this question a LOT.

Clinical Therapist Interview

Interview

Set of interview questions regarding experience and interest in the field.
    Write a sample treatment plan and a Spanish Test if you are bilingual.
    Interview was with the executive director.
    Asked much about work history and experience that connects to therapy.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation in your last employment, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

RN Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St Francis Hospital.

Interview

Interviewed with five to six other supervisors, manager, and director of the department . Also interviewed with my fellow peers group consisted of approximately eight people. Each asked a question as I answered some would ask additional questions related to the first then I would answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that you will hand it when it comes to disciplining your peers.   1 Answer