St. Jude Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Jude Medical Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.8

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiter phone screening followed by an interview with Hiring Manager.

I was invited to an onsite interview containing 5 sessions of interviews, 30 minutes each.

Hiring process was kind of lengthy. It took more than 2 months.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Memphis, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

I have not yet had an interview with the company.I have applied and I am currently waiting on the next step or opportunity.I am eagerly waiting on a response. I would be glad to know where I stand in my application status.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

Phone interview was very basic. The actual interview was with four different people. Most questions were expected questions and easy to answer. If you have had an interview within the last 20 years you should not have any issues.

Interview Questions

• Name one bad habit that you have   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty decent interview process. Process took about ~1 month in total. Interviewers were very nice and patient with their questions, and gave some ample time to answer. Nothing was rushed, environment very casual.

Interview Questions

• Basic design, architecture and tech questions.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Coop Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in October 2017.

Interview

Resume got hand to recruiter by a friend. Got phone call to set up a interview with 2 engineer managers. talked to them on the phone. they are very friendly and asked mostly about my resume and what i want to do

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview was given and I was invited for a local interview with the hiring manager and the team. I was given an opportunity to watch cases and provide feedback.

R&D Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The phone and in-person interview questions were typical engineering questions and they make you feel comfortable as possible. However, trying to get an update on the application process took to long.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Second phone interview with direct manager and another member of the packaging team. Was given an offer about a week after the second interview and then I accepted within the week.

Hospital Bids/Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied to a staffing agency, interview in person with 1. external staffing person after skills test, 2. manager (Director), tour of office and mentioned CEO interests showcased in office design, preferences, how accomplishments are celebrated, 3. VP of Customer Service with a more casual conversation, 4. introduced to Sr. Manager of another dept. for possible role with that dept. and submitted training course list to staffing agency at request of company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went through an external recruiter who connected me to the interviewing process. Thorough interview with multi-steps. Long process, but well worth it. I would recommend coming prepared with questions and ensuring you are a good fit for the position in question.