St. Jude Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.8

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview was given and I was invited for a local interview with the hiring manager and the team. I was given an opportunity to watch cases and provide feedback.

R&D Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The phone and in-person interview questions were typical engineering questions and they make you feel comfortable as possible. However, trying to get an update on the application process took to long.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Second phone interview with direct manager and another member of the packaging team. Was given an offer about a week after the second interview and then I accepted within the week.

Hospital Bids/Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied to a staffing agency, interview in person with 1. external staffing person after skills test, 2. manager (Director), tour of office and mentioned CEO interests showcased in office design, preferences, how accomplishments are celebrated, 3. VP of Customer Service with a more casual conversation, 4. introduced to Sr. Manager of another dept. for possible role with that dept. and submitted training course list to staffing agency at request of company

Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

was called without prior notice in the morning, had a brief phone interview process, the hiring manager conducted the process professionally and was encouraging at the end of the call

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went through an external recruiter who connected me to the interviewing process. Thorough interview with multi-steps. Long process, but well worth it. I would recommend coming prepared with questions and ensuring you are a good fit for the position in question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a Co-op position that was based in Los Angeles, CA. A 30-minute phone interview with 2 hiring managers was scheduled which mainly comprised a walk-through of the resume and related skill sets. Few basic questions were asked depending on my area of concentration. According to my interview experience, they tried to match my skills with the various Co-op positions I could fit in and wanted to see potential to learn in areas that didn't really meet their requirements.

Technical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (San Luis Obispo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The First interview was in person with a recruiter on campus. The Second interview was via web chat with a long time employee. This was followed by on site shadowing at a hospital.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with people during (one of your experiences)   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Interviewing and hiring process is though a temp service. To get hired on full time and permanent you are required to stay there for at least six months then you go through the hire on process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school diploma?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

I had one phone interview. We discussed my resume and my skills that were necessary for the job. Previous projects related to the job were brought up. It was a pleasant experience. The overall experience was amazing.