Stone Street Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.6

Business Development Re Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled to have a phone interview on Friday at 2PM. 2:30 rolled around and I still had no contact. I emailed the third party recruiter and asked if an interview was still happening. They didn't communicate properly to ensure the date and time of the interview. Usually I ignore companies that somehow make mistakes in the interview process, but I decided to give another chance. I had the phone interview and halfway through I was finally given the name of the company. I was told many times to check GlassDoor for reviews of the company and overall it was very vague.

I later got an email to have a two-part interview. I wish I was told beforehand the first was going to be over the phone. I was in the process of moving and drive 2.5 hours to find out it was just over the phone and the in-person interview was two days later. The phone call ended up being a five-minute prep session discussing what to bring, who to ask for, what to wear, and stated the interview will be a panel of people. The call itself was ten minutes late.

For the actual in person interview, the person I was told to ask for was no longer with the company, and the person I talked to didn't even know I was going to be interviewed. The interview itself went fine, despite Lou having no knowledge of me except for the resume I brought in hand and it ended up just being him rather than a panel. I got an email later saying "our client thinks you're a great candidate but we'll be pursuing others based on background and skills". I was told before that it was ok to have no experience in the field and that training would be provided. I have years of management experience but not a fit for the company. I was contacted four months after applying and felt like I wasted my time. I was looking to start my career over, and the company seemed like a good start, but their third party recruiting system needs work on communication.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to a situation to get what you wanted.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Went through a recruiting firm, so the recruiter conducted the initial interview. Followed with an in person behavioral interview with two different sales managers. Gave me a tour of the office as well

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. Are you comfortable dealing with all different types of people from around the country?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with three people on the team, sell a bit of your self to them, be likable. Seemed like on of those interviews where they cared most about if they are going to like you around or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. Met with the recruiter and spoke with him for a short period of time and then with two other individuals. The interview did not last too long, less than an hour. It was a little confusing because the recruiter and the pair of interviewers did not seem to give the same information.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

When I applied for this job, I had never been through a series of interviews before. There was a phone interview with basic open-ended questions. Then a face-to-face with a manager which was much more informative as to the job requirements and daily activities. And the final step was a a face-to-face interview with their VP of Sales. This process went on over a month, which turned me off to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

When I came in for my 3rd interview, which I took the day off work for, the VP of Sales interviewed me for less than 5 minutes and told me to expect a call for my next interview. I told him I was no longer interested. I received a call the next day offering a position, which I declined.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

Strong emphasis on making sure you can deceive clients and if you have a moral problem with ripping them off and leaving them to be homeless (actual question).

Interview

I had heard about Stone Street from a friend of mine and they were looking to hire employees. I submitted my resume and got in front of a few employees for an interview. I

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

two interview-- first with sales manager, second with VP
    both easy to get through, typical questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital.

Interview

Know your applying for a sales job and what that entails

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with H.R. on the phone. In person interview with three managers. Returned for final meeting with SVP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Normal question but I hadn't really thought about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a program for new hires. Everything is pretty lined up . they have great benefits and their package was the best I have seen since I started looking After graduating college this past May.