Sungard Availability Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sungard Availability Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Sungard Availability Services

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Very intimidating for a summer internship interview. 5 on 1 Q&A session with very little one on one time. Extremely quick and did not like the culture just from this short glimpse.

Interview Questions

• Specific economic question not relating to the sales position whatsoever.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Respectful of my time; a conversation/exchange of ideas vs. a Q&A. Recruiter followed up when he said he would, and even called when there wasn't anything to report, just to let me know they hadn't forgotten about me.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Many separate interviews. The span was of the time typical according to reviews researched time frame one gets to wait. Not stressful and it seemed personality over the job responsibilities

Interview Questions

• is salary accectable an\

It was a 2 - 3-page interview process screening, then HR typical questions, then the 1:1 interview regarding position then the group interview to assume culture would be acceptable   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

The best words to describe the process are: Disrespectful. Lack of integrity. Bizarre. A company to avoid.

After two telephone interviews and two sets of in-person interviews with five people.

On July 11, three days after the second interview session, I received a call and was offered a job, contingent on passing a background check and pre-employment drug test. During the call, the salary, and start date were discussed. I was told I would get more details the next day.

When I had not heard back, I called and was told the p[erson who needed to approve the offer. After that, I got several reasons for delays but was assured the offer was still in place.

Finally, on August 2, I found out they were interviewing additional candidates for the position but was assured I was still the top choice.

Five weeks later, no one called to tell me what happened. They just ignored me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best person for this job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in May 2019.

Interview

I received an offer 2 hours after my in-person interview. Less than a week later, I received a phone call saying they were revoking the offer because it was not approved by management. Interviews were easy, though it took days for HR to get back to me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Spoke to the HR initially and got to know the details of the position.
    The interview was setup and all the process was finished in 1 week.
    Good interview
    5 rounds of interview with HR and Senior management
    1 round onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use SQL?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

I interviewed with Sungard but decided to accept an offer elsewhere. Following the delivery of my notice to their HR department, one of the reps immediately called and left a hostile voicemail---and claimed the manner in which I followed up was very unprofessional in their eyes, and that I made a mistake in not choosing this role. I found this to be quite insulting.

Interview Questions

• How would you change the marketing culture if you were offered this role?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and within a few hours the HR person reached out asking for my contact info. Not sure if applying via the app (which showed my contact info) didn’t allow him to see it or not. I replied back and we scheduled a time to speak same day. The call lasted 2 minutes. He asked me if I knew what Sungard did and after I gave him the description he corrected me by saying they are the global leader of disaster recovery. He then asked which company it was that I practiced Field Marketing and I told him the titles and geographies I covered. He then asked me what I was looking for pay wise and I gave him my number and asked if that was aligned with their package and he rudely interrupted me and said “STOP STOP this position is $96k and there are no incentives.” I appreciate the honesty but think he could have been more polite/professional. To his credit he said he would keep me in mind if something else in my range opened up. We were not terribly off but if a global leader caps compensation for this type of role at that dollar amount without any incentives then we are just not a fit.

Learning & Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in April 2018.

Interview

Starts with a phone screen with recruiter, then moves onto phone interview with hiring manager and finally an in-person interview. The recruiter put a negative spin on the process and encouraged me to not pursue the position. I would not suggest applying here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Salesforce training experience? Because we can end the call right now if you don't have Salesforce experience.   1 Answer
    • Did you read the job description of just blindly apply?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Place is a disaster. Interviewed several times and was mislead about the position I interviewed for. Sad when they tell you their not financially solvent. Stay away.