Sungard Availability Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was an very interactive Interview Process. Three Interviews and drug test. I got interview through an employee referral that helped to get in the door, i guess like majority of the organizations today

Interview Questions

• Draw Management strategy that you follow to build the team   Answer Question

TOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Thornton, CO).

Interview

Difficult questions, tricky timed lab questions, hard personality questions. Interview was forced on team and was difficult even for higher tiers. Some questions did not pertain to current work process which is what we were told they would be. Unexpected interview questions causing slight confusion.

Interview Questions

• Name the equipment you need to run a Windows Server 10 at Microsoft's lowest requirements.   1 Answer

Service Management Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Very satisfying interview process, focused on personality and fit within the organization. I had the opportunity to speak with multiple individuals at various levels within the organization, and to get a good sense of the company culture.

Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Sungard AS is a company I've always had my eye on and would've done almost anything to work there. I spent a significant amount of time at Sungard AS as they wanted to expedite the interview process for their open position. Within 4 days I had 1 phone interview and 3 in-person interviews at their office in Wayne/KOP (in which I had to take off work for more than once). I felt very strongly all interviews had gone well and was praised after each interview by my recruiter. After my third in person interview I was immediately contacted by my recruiter that I "had it in the bag and they really liked me." ... After that point of contact I never heard from the company or my recruiter again and it has been several weeks. I have called and emailed multiple times and have not been given the courtesy of being told the position had been filled. I was very disappointed by the entire process after receiving no follow-up whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Brush up on all your basic IT vocabulary as you will be asked for specific definitions and how to explain their definitions to someone who isn't familiar in IT.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in November 2016.

Interview

I had four interviews over a three week period. The first three were good, professional and courteous. The fourth interview was not the same. Seems that a new sales VP was hired (not started yet) from salesforce.com and he seemed like he wanted to start the whole interviewing process over. He may have a had a candidate in mind but he was a spreadsheet guy and not a real sales person. That was quite obvious.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Human resources reached to me a few days after I applied. First, there was a brief phone interview with the HR coordinator about my interest. Then, there were two brief interviews with managers from the accounting department. The questions were geared towards the resume and interest in the position.

Learning and Development Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Great process, first an hour long phone interview by director of team. Brought in to meet the rest of the team. Told I was also interviewing them to make sure it was a good fit. Very thorough description of the job and what to expect if hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you started a project from beginning to end. What were some obstacles you over came to succeed.   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Not very organized. They rescheduled several times. It took a long to start once I accepted the position. Initial training was poor. They put in front of the customer without knowledge of all the tools needed to support.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services.

Interview

Referral, interviewed via phone with Corporate Recruiter, then 2 sales managers and VP Sales in the same day on-site. Relatively quick process, and well informed throughout. It was great to be able to meet with the VP of Sales in the same-day, which was not planned. Close-knit teams that do a great job of sharing feedback among each other.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the transition will be for you with no IT experience?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Great interviews - first went through HR, and she was outstanding. Met Managers - would have like to see work floor though. The atmosphere seems great - I am concerned though it could be overwhelming to work here.

Interview Questions

• All the basics - particularly how I performed at other orgs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I will see - hoping to.