Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synechron Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

The whole process took about 70 days. Recruiters repeatedly failed to meet their own deadlines to make hiring decisions. Even though I made it to the last of several rounds of interviews and reached out to recruiters asking for confirmation, they would not contact me in the end to confirm that I would not be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Agile Software Development Lifecycle.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First, they failed in time management call started 55mins late. And next, he doesn't have must time to take the interview. He so hurried in asking questions, and he is not even let me complete my answer. Maybe I am not answering it correctly, but they need let me respond to questions. Finally, he asked me when I did my education and telling me where I stand. Atrocious behavior. Everyone are not born talented. People will choose directions to succeed, and they will try all possible ways.

Management Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process has 3 rounds with different levels of consultants interviewing you.
    The consultants are very friendly and put you at ease while chatting with you. They ask competency and experience related questions.
    They try to test your logical thinking and also ask you some behavioral questions.
    Be prepared to have a good understanding of the kind of consulting Synechron does. It is not the same as MBB but does give you a great exposure to advisory and project management for financial services.

Interview Questions

• Why Synechron?
      Why Consulting?
      Target Operating Model questions
      Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Paterson, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me by phone, and we talked about my experience. After the talk, she set up a phone interview with an employee from Synechron. The employee also asked about my experience, but he also asked a couple basic programming questions about JavaScript. After the phone interview, the recruiter called to me to let me know the employee would like to set up an in-person on-side interview. At the onsite interview, the employee mainly told me what I would be working with, and he asked me a few more programming questions. Three or four days after the in-person interview, the recruiter called to let me know they would be extending an offer and that I would be starting on the first of January. She asked me to fill out a lot of personal information (including ssn). It has been a week (and five days before the first), and I haven't heard anything else from them.

Interview Questions

• What does the JavaScript function splice do?   1 Answer

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take a quiz which was basically a simple math/logic quiz. Got an email to schedule a phone call. Phone interview was very scripted, rapid fire typical interview questions. Was then a sent a project to complete and send in. Then was asked to schedule an in-person interview where I would explain the project and answer some unorthodox questions. The interview was cancelled through email 30 minuted before I arrived due to an "emergency." I had spent a lot of time preparing and I was told we would reschedule. Three weeks later nobody has asked me to reschedule. Very unprofessional.

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

THe hiring process was not bad at all, the phone call was about 45 mins to about an hour and they were basic behavioral questions. The lady was very nice and i felt relaxed~!

Junior Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was reasonable, with the usual questions to determine who you are as a person, plus special effort to ensure that we knew enough from a technical perspective. This screening was followed by a technical interview, and then an in-person interview in Charlotte.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few unexpected technical questions. It was actually quite refreshing.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

There will be no pre-assessment like other companies. What I had is the technical screening test which lasts for 30-40 minutes? Mostly the discussion will be on the topic related to the work we are going to do if the interview is cracked. But the decision takes sometimes last 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• How to edit the data using the sessionid of another user.
      Differences between the cache and cookie?
      Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

The company had visited our campus for training and placement. The training was a 5 day process and out of the pool, certain students were picked further for the technical and HR round which was going to be held at the Company's office. The further rounds were carried out after 3 months and very few students were fortunate to receive the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

I applied online through there website. A week or so later the HR department contacted me to set up a phone interview. A week or so later they called and did a normal behavioral interview. After that they sent out some simple coding questions to complete.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in a structured or unstructured environment. Also they asked to describe yourself in three words.   Answer Question