Terminix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terminix Interview Questions

Interviews at Terminix

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Terminix.

Interview

Interview with a sales manager, seeing if my personality and skill set would fit the company's ideals. Gave me a rundown of the pay structure and how training would be, and answered any questions I had about the position, company, and the industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Terminix (Wilmington, NC) in February 2020.

Interview

Was offered the job and was working my notice obligation to previous job. I get an email three days before starting telling my that they are going with someone else. I turned down three other opportunities during my notice period.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Edmond, OK) in December 2019.

Interview

The review process was very good and thorough. Not only do they want to make sure you our a good fit for the company but just as important they want to make sure the company is a good fit for you. I really enjoyed the process

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Terminix in November 2019.

Interview

The process was very common to most companies. Horrible communication from the recruiter. No response after several emails and phone calls. As a potential employee or customer I would avoid this company!

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a upset customer   1 Answer

Termite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (New York, NY).

Interview

You'll get a phone call just asking some basic questions about your work history. Then, you'll be invited in to do an in person interview. The manager was very upfront, and honest about the position. It was a no pressure Interview. He gave me the cons of the job, and in the very beginning told me if it sounds like something I'm not interested in just let him know and we'll shake hands and go our separate ways.

Interview Questions

• Most people don't wake up saying I want to go kill bugs for a living. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

This was a pretty streamlined interview process. Over the phone in depth then a face to face. They want to know about your prospecting new business skills. I was offered the position but the base was Low 42,000 had to turn it down.

Interview Questions

• How will you get new business?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was pleasant, a very personalized recruiter made contact and set up the process rolling.
    She set up a follow up interview with the branch manager also very personable and professional he follow up protocol very well and focus on the right questions, he was informative and presented a goo guide of what he was looking for and we found a lot of common ground to work together if the opportunity arise.
    The third interview was with the regional manager , a total different story his questions were more irrelevant to the business and were more about why this and why that with respect to my resume. He contribute very little to the reason to filling the position unless asked and his responses were very egotistical and of self assure that he runs the show and that if he calls anyone into his office is because they are doing something wrong and they need to be let go. he projected a there is the door policy.
    No wonder i realized now that branch manager positions and others rotate so fast and frequent 2 in one year.

Interview Questions

• What made you get an electrical engineering degree and ended out working in other business?
      Where did you get your Six sigma license and why?
      Have you ever interview on hires, trained them etc , .......when is all over my resume.   1 Answer

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Really easy to talk to staff, very interested in me, they had good questions to ask me as well as good responses the questions I had of the job, seems like working here will be very cooperative.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Memphis, TN) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was laid back and not high pressured. I was in and out within 30 mins. The manager asked me a few personal questions and then told me the specifics of the job. He was very specific and to the point.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix.

Interview

Interview focused on all the awkward weird things that could happen. Asked why I applied. Interviewed with Service Managers, Branch Manager wasn't available. Branch manager seemed incompetent, never really handled things.