Terminix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

The recruiter missed our initial phone interview, I gave them the benefit of the doubt even though she didn't apologize and rescheduled for a week or so later. After finally speaking with her she scheduled a video interview for the following day which no one got on for and after calling her 5mins after the scheduled time she sent me to VM and never heard back. Extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

The formal interview style you will expect from a franchise. Nothing special that sticks out from this particular interview. Submitted the application through their website for the position of pesticide applicator. The only thing that I notice is that their office space was empty with only two people in it according to them they have been in business in the area for over fifteen years. The franchise I am aware that it has been around for some time. The position did not seem like it would be a long-term position.

Interview Questions
  • If I was willing to sign a none competitive agreement?
  • How many years of experience?
  • What type of credential do I hold?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Very basic questions. Super relaxed nothing to difficult. Look up behavioral type of questions. Received feedback quickly. Got an offer within less then 2 weeks after interviewing. Accepted the offer and been working their for about 2 months now.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time where you used reports to help with coachings? And how did this help you? Pretty easy questions nothing to difficult. Just go over behavioral type questions
  • What do you know about Terminix? Just do a little research on the job . You don’t gotta know everything just focus on the basics of the company

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

Horrible experience I made it all the way through the application process. I was invited to schedule an interview. So I schedule an interview on memorial day. Of course not knowing it was a holiday I forgot. But no one showed up to the online interview. Ok understable it was a holiday. So I reached to HR told them what happened they rescheduled me to today 6/09/21 @9:30am.Sat on the modern meeting for 14 mins no one showed up again. I mean how unprofessional is that? I mean at this point I wouldn't want to work for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terminix

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Terminix in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process was more informal than expected for the role. Not unprofessional, just easy going. Only frustration was lack of communication after the interview. Was told there would be another interview in the follow week, but never heard anything more until a form letter was emailed out weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix (Miami, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

The initial process for getting an interview with Terminix was smooth. A few days after filling out the online application and taking the assessment test, which took about 30 minutes, I got an email to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. I schedule the initial phone interview and I talk to the recruiter who explained what the job was about. A couple of days later, I received an email to schedule a video conference call with the branch manager for the Miami area. There were two people from Terminix at the video call. The first question they asked was "did you work outdoors in the past?". The interview was pretty much over at that point, although I explained to them that I love being outdoors and that the heat and humidity do not bother me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

STAR behavioral based questions. Pretty relaxed for the most part. Should not have any real issues getting a job offer as long as you are polite and honest. On boarding process can take a long time with background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

3 phone interviews with different levels of management, and 1 in person interview with local management Many of the generic questions - what are your strengths, weakness where do you want to be in 2 years etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix (Memphis, TN) in Mar 2021

Interview

The Interview process is a phone screen and then a final panel teams interview with three talent acquisition managers then a final decision within 5 biz days. I recommend studying the manager's backgrounds

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you and your manager disagreed on something & how did you get past it?

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

The process was good. They asked a lot of questions but the questions were not too complicated. Just try to compare the questions to the way you would like to be treated as a customer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when...type of questions
1 person found this interview helpful