Cover image for Terminix

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Terminix Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 189 of over 189 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Terminix (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2023

Interview

So far, I've only had a phone interview, but the screening process was very smooth, and the interviewer was very transparent, and was a very informal process. She explained the job entirely and made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how to handle a "gatekeeper", in terms of cold calling.
    1 Answer

Terminix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

Phone Interview with a Recruiter from this company. I wanted to review before taking the next step in the interview process. After phone interview I did not hear back from the Recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terminix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

The interview was quick and easy waiting on response I didn’t receive a your hired but hoping to get an email soon. She basically went over the job and training requirements and two star questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview was pleasant. I did not feel unprepared or uncomfortable. I felt confident in the Supervisor that was interviewing me. He and I had the same management style and I feel that I would fit into the culture exceptionally well.

Interview Questions
  • The questions truly depend on your background and which position you're hiring for.

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

One interview, pretty standard questions. They really hire anyone it seems also try to tell you how much reps makes 100k+ when they offer you a hourly rate of 17.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Richmond, VA) in Oct 2022

Interview

They are very polite and responsive. They are also understanding when it comes to the phone interview as far as scheduling or rescheduling. I have not received a job offer yet but I would love to dive deeper into this job field.

Interview Questions
  • I have not received my interview just yet, I will be doing that tomorrow.

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

Long six week process. With seven different people to interview with that keep going on and on. Each week you would be assigned one interview and it seem like never ending

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix (Fort Worth, TX) in Sep 2022

Interview

Pretty simple process, applied online and a recruiter reached out and ask me a few question then got a interview schedule. Interview was pretty easy got an offer but decline cause it pays $17 an hour the interviewer was saying how he got 6 reps that makes over 100k, still said no cause of low pay.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
1 person found this interview helpful

Terminix

Application

I interviewed at Terminix

Interview

It was thorough and extensive but the benefits and the work is worth the wait. The background check will explore your entire life , so be careful what you submit when it comes to dates and times.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

Had 2 interviews, and doing the background and drug screening process now. From there you will be emailed. Confirmation of your hire and start date. So it seems like the company doesn’t take that long to hire.

Interview Questions
  • Was just talking about me last experience in pest control mainly m
Viewing 1 - 10 of 189 Interviews

Terminix Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Terminix as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.31 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Service Manager and Customer Service Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Outside Sales Representative and Pest Control Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Terminix takes an average of 17 days when considering 206 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Pest Control Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Branch Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Terminix according to 206 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.27%