Tesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,163 Interview Reviews

2.3

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesco (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. There were a lot of behavioral questions that asked about ways you responded to certain situations in the past. There is a lot of pressure in this industry so they want to know how you would react when something goes wrong and you have to respond quickly...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something didn't work out how you intended?"   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Process was 30 minutes long with HR and department head. Was asked specifically to go through a typical day in a purchasing process that one had experienced. Interview was short and to the point. Was asked about salary expecting.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Tesco? What makes you the perfect candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was a direct hire chosen from a headhunting agency for my skills with Data. I received a phone call from the agency asking if this was something I would be interested in doing for a temporary 3 month period. After agreeing to the position the agency set me up with a first-day contact at Tesco for the next business day.

Marketing Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks.
    First is phone interview, typical behavioral based questions and what do you think about this position.
    Then is the AC, prior to the interview you got a case to study and asked to do a presentation at the interview day. I miss the group interview, but HR was very nice and assign me to one department manager to present my case study. After that, I was interviewed by four different department manager to talk about the details. Several technique questions. Most were about scenario question and your background details.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. he majority of the questions is about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Assessment center with presentation, group exercise and panel interview

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tesco (Welwyn Garden City, England (UK)) in February 2008.

Interview

7 stage recruitment process including testing

Interview Questions

• How would you establish credibility in the first 30 days   Answer Question

Negotiation

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

One Technical round
    second HR and technical

Interview Questions

• How a company should be employee oriented if they ask to stay long in a day and pushing you hard for a task.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco in March 2009.

Interview

One interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Senawang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tesco (Senawang (Malaysia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Formal background check, expected salary, and travel details

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco in October 2013.

Interview

Total 3 rounds. 1st round written test(consist of four sections verbal, analytical, quantitative aptitude, technical) 2nd round technical questions are basic and from all the areas like software engineering, data structure, c. 3rd round HR..