The Blackstone Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Blackstone Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

3.2

PWS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview

Online Interview Via their platform... It was pleasant and behavioral with a few technical questions only regarding my past experiences.. overall good process... have not gotten offer yet but have super day tomorrow

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview

Behavioral 20 minute phone interview with an Analyst. We went over my resume and why I wanted to do Blackstone and real estate. Then ended with questions for the interviewer.

Global Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview

My initial interview was with three individuals, 2 of whom were in the department I was interviewing for. Each discussion lasted approximately 30-40 minutes and primarily consisted of discussing prior experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through the accelerated interview process. Received an email about a week later for an online interview. It was a video chat style not prerecorded and asked mostly behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was referred to the analyst opening in the real estate asset management group and had a 45-minute phone interview. It was mostly behavioral with some technicals pertaining to risk management and valuations (ex: NOI, cap rate).

Interview Questions

• How you rank the following three sites/assets in terms of most risky to least? (undeveloped plot of land, office building in Chicago, strip mall in Texas)   1 Answer

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Ask me about my self and my skills and also what I could bring to the company. I interview with the manager and supervisor first, then I was taken to meet the client manager.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. They asked about my resume and some behavioral questions. The interviewee was very nice and patient with me. The questions were completely unexpected though but it could also be due to the fact that I never had a phone interview before.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (Binghamton, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

It was my first phone interview so I was really nervous. There were some questions I expected and some I didn't but overall, it was a nice experience for my first phone interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on the resume   Answer Question

BREDS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a video chat first round interview- waiting to hear back for second round. Entirely behavioral questions but do know some friends that were asked technicals. Super relaxed/friendly environment and interviewer

Interview Questions

• What do you like about real estate?   1 Answer

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview

There was an online video interview which had just two minute long questions. Still haven't heard back months later, so assuming I am done and am not going to get an offer.