The Buckle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Buckle Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

I applied online get an email soon after. It take about two days. It was a group interview. Don't get the job get in email. The interview was easy it was before the store opened.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Buckle (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied, heard back after about 8 days. Went in for interview. Interview was fairly easy, however was told during the interview that, "I don't hire people who worked retail." Put a really sour taste in my mouth that I was already denied by her before we even started the interview because I had managerial experience at a retail store.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that I won't find on your resume?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Buckle.

Interview

Got a call to set up an interview. Had an interview in store afterwards. The interview was pretty easy. Heard back fairly quickly with the decision that they had made.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Buckle (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

It takes 10 minutes on the sales floor. Very informal. Lame questions. They are trying to do other things while interviewing you. They are always late when interviewing people.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for your last job (can these people not read?)   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Buckle in November 2017.

Interview

I was recruited by a lead at the store to apply. They sent me a referral email to apply online. After submitting my application I got a call from the assistant store manager to have an interview with the the store manager the next day. I was then brought back a couple of days after that for an interview with the District Manager. I was offered the job 30 min afterwards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Buckle (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I was shopping in the store when the manager came up and started talking to me about job opportunities. I applied online and they called me the next day. Just like all the other reviews on here, they had me walk the store (i showed up 10 mins early) for maybe 4 mins than we started the interview. It was pretty basic. I felt that the interview went well. She seemed like she was interested and told me she had a few more interviews that day but I got an email a few days later saying that they didn’t select me. Overall, still a decent experience

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Buckle (Stockton, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Inquiry about past job experiences pertaining to the current hiring position. Personal information was given not appropriate in describing details about working situations. I did not feel comfortable with the interviewers questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Buckle.

Interview

It is a interview on the sales floor, with the store manager. The interview usually does not last longer than an hour. Depending on the position you are trying to apply for.

Interview Questions

• What were the reasons for applying.   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Buckle.

Interview

Easy interview. Standard questions. Never heard back from them after two weeks. Called and told I would recieve a call back from the manager and never did. Disappointed in unprofessionalism

Sales Teammate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Chico, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got called for an interview pretty fast, within a day or two of applying, because I have the experience. I show up 10 minutes early, but they made me wait even after the time that was scheduled. I walked around the store while the girl who interviewed me was just working. It felt awkward. I was pretty nervous and I think she knew that. I answered all the questions and smiled. Even with my experience they declined to offer me a job.