The Goddard School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewer was polite and asked question to get to know me. Not a normal interview but it was refreshing and it made me less anxious. I was told job details and asked how i would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in a situation where a child is being disruptive   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Applied through indeed. Called in for an interview. Filled out the app and talked to the assistant direct for literally 10 minutes. They called me a few hours later to offer the position. Then the owner called me to tell me there was no position after I already signed the offer letter. They called me back then said they could take me. Very unprofessional needles to say I did not end up working there.

Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was in depth and I was able to meet with both the director and owner at the same time. After the interview I was given a walk-through of the school and met a lot of the teachers; it was extremely thorough.

Interview Questions

• What are some activities that you would find to be developmentally appropriate for the different age groups?   Answer Question

Lead Teacher Interview

Interview

Messaged director on Facebook and scheduled a quick interview. After being interviewed I submitted at least 3 written letters of reference. Observed in a potential classroom to determine if if was a correct fit. Overall the interview was surprisingly easy--I've heard it's gotten easier due to many people moving.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here? What is your teaching philosophy? How do you handle inappropriate behaviors?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

It was good very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a entry to the field . Also I have experience working with all different types of children and planning out their day

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

In person interview, meet the director and was asked about education and experience. She asked about credentials and any extra certificates/trainings. Then more about me and what I have done after graduation

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Blue Bell, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Director looked at my resume. Asked questions about my education and past work experiences. Asked about my salary requirements. Director asked what made me interested in working with children. Discussed the potential of me becoming a lead teacher.

Interview Questions

• Director asked me why I chose to apply to Goddard.   1 Answer

Nursery Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Magnolia, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Magnolia, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Was informative about the job. Great benefits. What was expected as a caretaker. Dress attire. Vacation time given. Asked to talk about myself some so they could get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Did I have child care experience?   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

Quick easy basic interview questions. Applied on indeed and answered a list of interview questions online. Got a call a few days later and interviewed shortly after. Quick hiring process. No drug testing.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a kid biting another kid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Easy, Friendly and straight to the point. The interview was one on one and took no longer than 30 mins. I was also able to go into a classroom.

Interview Questions

• What age range would you work best with   1 Answer