ThoughtFocus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ThoughtFocus Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus.

Interview

HR was very good. They did a great job asking the right questions without being rude or overly pushy. After accepting, they continued to stay in touch and attempted to assist as things between myself and the engagement manager began going south.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my previous consulting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process is unlike any other companies I have interviewed for, from the start when I received the first phone call I can sense the professionalism. The company kept me in the loop during the process; from one step to the next I know exactly what was going on and what the next steps were. Unlike other companies who would initiate the first call, and then tell you that they will call next week (with an ambiguous time frame); ThoughtFocus was not like that. When they said that I will know by Monday it will be Monday, when they say I will hear back before Monday I would see an email prior to Monday. In short, the communication and the organization is very high up there; everyone that was involved in my interview process was on the same page the entire time. There was no"picking up the pieces" so to speak. Very professional, very courteous.

Interview Questions

• If brought on-board, how much assistance will you need to perform your daily function?   1 Answer

Senior Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely well managed and provided the three key elements for a successful process. 1. An accurate description of the role and expectations. 2. An excellent understanding of the company mission, products and culture and 3. The best feedback process that I have ever seen which gave me virtually instantaneous information both pre and post interviews

Interview Questions

• The questions varied. What were the reasons for speaking with the company? What elements of my background will be best leveraged in the role? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Positive experience with the interview process. There was constant communication with the recruiter from start to finish. Everyone was on the same page. I knew what was going on every step of the way. The offer came the week it was expected.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus.

Interview

The process was very well coordinated and fast! I was made aware of each step in the process and I spoke to a number of people in the company. The HR team really made an effort to stay on schedule and provide feedback every step of the way. This is the way recruiting should be done.

VOE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Brookfield, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

I came in and met with Alison who was so nice and accomidating. I spoke with Penny initially and she was upbeat and very motivational. I interviewed with Jenny who was also very nice and super professional. We discussed all my experience and went through her list of questions. I was very comfortable with the whole process

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in 10 years. What kind of company was I looking to work for.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus.

Interview

Worse experience any candidate could have. They give you a timeline upfront of who you will meet with and by when they would make a decision, and months later they cowardly never follow up to tell you they are interviewing other folks and assume it's ok to keep a candidate perpetually in waiting. Too many red flags to mention. Not a professional hiring process at all. Likely a sign of how the company operates. Any self respecting professional isn't going to put up with such nonsense.

Interview Questions

• Do you have KPO and BPO experience? What kind of BPO could we sell in the market do you think?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was executed in a timely and comprehensive manner. Excellent job of providing constant communication, especially by the recruiting manager. One of the best interview processes I have ever been involved with. I was also provided with access to company's senior management which enabled me to get a good sense of the company's strategy for the future. Overall, staff was friendly, accessible, and a pleasure to work with.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate your experience working in cross matrix organization and describe the challenges you had within that structure.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Brookfield, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a fast yet thorough process. I applied through a recruiter and the very next day had an interview with the hiring manager. The following day I had a Skype interview with two managers (HR and Operations). Later that day I received a great job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are the titles of the positions you've recruited for in the past?   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThoughtFocus (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, received a call within a week to set up an interview. First interview went well, so they wanted me to meet with two higher ups. Came back for that interview, where they told me one of the men was unavailable and asked me to come back in a few hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about FEMA mapping even though this eventually had nothing to do with the position I interviewed for. Interviewer seemed annoyed that I knew nothing about it.   Answer Question