Ticketmaster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Had my phone interview setup and had good discussion with architect , manager and director requested for an on-site interview but days before the interview said the position has gone to hold. Simply ridiculous..!! Frustrating to hear

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pharr, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Pharr, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

An interview via phone to get my information then an 45min session to get feel of the job and finally a face-to-face interview to finish it up; very thorough.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ticketmaster in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quite simple and straightforward. First HR call, technical phone screen, followed by in person interview. Unethical place to work. Higher managers doesnt trust your words or work and goes just by third party reviews. Not an open ended environment

Interview Questions

• Interview was straight forward   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Good experience. Interviewers were helpful and attentive. Questions were simple but difficult. I felt like the interviewers genuinely cared about the process even though they were all very busy. I couldn't understand one of the interviewer's accents, which made answering his questions difficult. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Shuffle a deck of cards, traversing a binary tree, design a vending machine using OO programming, write a function that makes change ($)   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview and then an in-person interview was scheduled shortly after. After I was told that I was a final candidate and they would get back to me, but they never did. Even when I left a voicemail and email.

Front End Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. There was a phone interview. They asked some JavaScript questions. Then there was an on-site with 3 different teams of 2 people each . The interviewers were really friendly and helped you to express yourself well even if you are stuck on a question.

Interview Questions

• 1. difference between call and apply in JavaScript
      2. react lifecycles methods
      3. flux/redux   Answer Question

Ticketmaster Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking time to provide your interview experience. I am thrilled to see you had a positive experience!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pharr, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Pharr, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, I didn't have to wait long and everyone wad very friendly. I waited about10minutes and had my interview four about an hour and a half. I got the job theVery next week, with no call center experience.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with good work ethic   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I first got a call , and then did a 3 hr long on site interview. Everyone was really nice and the office was really cool. A few technical questions were asked but nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• different types of testing for java?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Unless you are really skilled and can tolerate aggressive style of interviewing, I would not recommend this company. Even you may encounter doubt over your academic background or diploma. If I am capable candidate I would apply to Google rather.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter; spoke to the VP of Data Science. This position is relatively new so there is no certain template that the company follows to hire people. I was later invited for an on-site interview. There were 5 rounds of 1:1 interviews, with the VP of Data Science, Principal Software Engineer, Program Director, Director of Product Management and Senior Software Engineer.

Questions were mostly "What would you do?" based, and just one technical whiteboard programming. Good experience, none of them were rude. Luck plays an important role, I believe. Not really sure what the team wanted from me, in-spite of having every skill listed and desired.