Ticketmaster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2018

2.6

CorporateDevelopment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (West Hollywood, CA) in August 2007.

Interview

Initial screening by HR on phone call, and then a one-one interview with hiring manager. Afterwards, I met with the heads of product, operations, marketing, and CEO. I was impressed by their level of intelligence, likeability and cordiality. Questions were pretty specific, but I was prepared.

Interview Questions

• What specific deal proposal do you have that will grow Ticketmaster's overall business?   1 Answer

Ticketmaster is under a time of intense change - there seemed to be significant turnover and I was concerned about the culture of the organization. The best area in the company seemed to be product.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. There were about 7 teams hiring interns and we could choose our top 3 teams. Each of these teams were asking questions in a group. Few of the had tests and which they asked for the answers to later, few of them were only verbal.

Interview Questions

• A question on GIT
      A question on XML to JSON parsing
      A design questions on how could you send files from Server A to Server B
      A question on Spring - POJO   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hollywood, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Got a call from HR which laster for 30 minutes followed by technical phone screen with some basic java 101 questions and followed by onsite, they didn't provide any accommodation it was all very fast but the interview was dam easy. If you cannot clear this interview then I would say you are not engineer.

Interview Questions

• Easy programming question, database question and infrastructure question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Technical and thorough, expect to be asked questions related to tech you've worked with and to whiteboard examples. Showcase your talent and don't be afraid to sell your ability to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a lot different than usual. They did not give me a technical interview. It was more based on getting to know the candidates interests to see where they would be best fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• What programming languages have you used the most and which are your favorite?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the director followed by an onsite interview. The office is nice but the interviewers seemed not so friendly.
    The worst part of interviewing for ticketmaster is not hearing from them about the results of the interview. Even if you end up not selecting a candidate, not getting back to the candidate is not at all professional.

Interview Questions

• shuffle deck of cards, design patterns, a design problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview and depending on the team you apply for, they'll ask you things that they're looking for if you have knowledge for. So if you want to go for a team that does front end work, have some experience in CSS, Javascript, and HTML for those questions. The same for backend.

Interview Questions

• How would you format a JSON file if it's not formatted correctly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. First step is phone interview, this process is good. After one week, i was informed to take onsite interview, the process takes one day. I was interviewed by two people, asked basic JAVA, OOP, algorithm and AngularJS questions. The process is good, but I didn't get any update after onsite.

Interview Questions

• ask few simple questions about JAVA, OOP, algorithm and angular JS   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds of phone interview followed by 4 rounds of on-site interview. The phone interview was easy to crack- basic questions about shell scripting, and java design patterns were asked. The onsite interview was also easy. It seemed that the interviewers were more apprehensive about interviewing the candidate and also seemed unprepared. They did not have any set of fixed questions to ask. While it is easy to crack the on-site interview as well, this company does not get back with the decision at all. Its a waste to go all the way to Hollywood on your own expense and in the end not get any decision from the company about your application status. Would not recommend going through the entire process just to find out that they did not reach any decision/did not inform you about it. Waste of time, money and effort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ticketmaster (Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Identified on linkedin, talked with hr a bit. Then moved to a online iq test, which was timed and monitored. Asked algebra and other math questions. Seemed somewhat difficult, didnt pass exam.