Timken Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Timken Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Timken in February 2015.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters for about 15 minutes at the career fair, the inital questions were based on my personal interests and less on the company as a whole. I was offered an interview the next day. The interview was one on one. Very laid back and comfortable interview process with basic questions. Questions were geared toward my personality, background, and interests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult decision to make. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Timken

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Timken (Canton, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Plant tour with Engineers, lunch provided, followed by individual interviews with each engineer. Questions were normal interview style questions with a relaxed atmosphere. Engineers did not attempt to intimidate or throw any curve balls.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any hands-on experience.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Timken.

Interview

I talked to Timken's HR during campus career fair. The trick to get their interview is doing company research. As long as you knows what this company is working on and what their products are. You are probably gonna be scheduled an interview immediately.

Interview Questions

• there is no tricky question for the first round interview. they are all general behavior questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Timken (Canton, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Night before featured a dinner meet and greet. Following day consisted of two one on one interviews and one four person panel interview with generic questions. Followed by a Plant Tour. Overalll a good experience but seem to prefer people from the area.

Interview Questions

• What was a leadership position held where motivation was need to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timken (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I had three rounds of technical interview and two rounds of HR interview. The three technical round of interviews were conducted back to back. The interview was tough and was based only on the basic of engineering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. The offer made was final.