Tom Thumb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tom Thumb

1.6

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Arlington, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later asking me to come in for a one on one interview. Asked about my experience, availability, and skills. Nothing too stressful. Haven't been on many interviews so I was noticeably nervous, but the manager was very polite which made me feel more at ease.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tom Thumb in October 2013.

Interview

It was instant. Saw the manager, explained my past work experiences. What I can do and what kind of training I received. Told him my hours were flexible and I was a diligent worker who worked with a sense of urgency. Was hired on the spot. Overall interview was about 2 to 5 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

They asked me for my availability and that was it, little to no interview, extremely nice and quick. and here is a few more words so i meet the word requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called the next day after applying to schedule an interview. After coming in for the interview I was asked one question and then I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• What examples can you give of a time you dealt with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was very informative and honest. I didn't feel as though I was being asked trick questions or that the manager had ulterior motives. overall 10/10 interview. The interviewer had a grasp of what she wanted in an employee and was consequently very clear.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tom Thumb.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The question were standard interview questions. It was Common Sense questions. It didn't take long. Just met with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview took mouth swab test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Richardson, TX).

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and sociable, and he asked me a question about my resume. It was a short interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Soon after, I did the drug test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tom Thumb in June 2017.

Interview

I had applied to the job right before the summer started. I called repeatedly to check the status of my application. About a month and half, maybe two months went by before I was called back for an interview. I went during a hiring event, there were about ten of us so it took quite a bit of time. But the interview was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the success of our company.   Answer Question
    • If (this or that happened) how would you respond to/handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Plano, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a job fair rather than an interview. The hiring manager asked some questions to weed out undesirables, but it was more of a shall-hire feel than a may-hire feel because there were just so many positions open.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tom Thumb (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Apply Online
    They call you
    Go to the interview
    If they are truly interested in you they will hire you on the spot for me it was my first job they leaned more in to my personality and how well would I handle rude and demanding customers