Unit4 Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unit4 Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Unit4

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unit4 (Harrogate, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview which consisted of a technical test and a competency interview. Technical test wasn't bad, provided with a booklet of questions spanning Java, C++, XML, SQL, Javascript, and asked to answer the questions that I felt best showed my strengths in 30 minutes. Questions weren't too hard, basically code comprehension, provide outputs etc.

Competency interview with two team leaders who were great. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Talked for an hour about my experience, usual competency interview questions about problems you've overcome and so on.

Accepted a role elsewhere

Other Interview Reviews for Unit4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Granada (Spain)) in April 2010.

Interview

First contact by telephone to check english level. Second: general interview. Third: technical interview and videoconferencie with managers from head office at norway.

Interview Questions

• The last interview took more than two hours. Also included a psycotechnical test   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unit4.

Interview

First a phone call to arrange a first meeting, then if you go through the next step is a kind of personality test. Once they get the result they call you for a technical interview with a senior software engineer that will ask you some questions and test you coding skills, the main objective of this is to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about security and how you could break it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unit4 (Wrocław (Poland)) in December 2014.

Interview

Classic process:
    1. hr interview
    2. Technical interview with mainstream questions that can be found on the Internet
    3. Final interview with management to decide domain/project
    This interview took place during a mass recruiting process. I believe ppl demonstrating common sense and basic programing knowledge were given the offer. Knowing the C# lamguage and .NET platform is important. Great and in depth knowledge will be reward with higher salary offer. Unit4 poland is currently massively recruiting because everyone is leaving. Best time to get interesting position with high salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negociation phase

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went fairly smoothly, but there was little negotiation on salary and they accepted that they could never compete with the national average. The interviewers seemed approachable, but repeated a lot of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I worked in a team and how I would integrate with the company.   Answer Question