United Way Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 237 of over 237 interviews

In Person8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

Very professional however a slow process to get through all the rounds. Was interviewed with HR present in all round including hitting manager and executive. From start to finish probably took 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest challenge you experienced?
    Answer Question

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

The interview went well in that it was quick and easy. I enjoyed speaking with two people at one time who made me feel at ease. I don't feel that I had enough time to speak about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

I did a phone screening with a really nice HR representative, but the HR team seemed disconnected from the needs and wants of the hiring team. She was really engaged and excited about our interview, I know I was qualified for the role but I never heard from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed being interviewed at United Way. They were easy to discuss with and I would be happy to work here one day. I felt if I were selected, I would be well supported by the team and taught everything I needed to know about the ins and outs of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Their fun question was to ask me about guilty pleasure television

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

The First interview was a Team interview, with all members of the team asking questions. A lot to do with sales and how well you network. Second round included just the Vice President and Associate Director

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your personal philanthropic interest?
1 person found this interview helpful

United Way

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Way

Interview

I only had a phone screening interview. The call went very well, was told they were excited to talk to me more and would be scheduling interviews at the end of the week. I was not called back. The next week, I emailed for follow-up and was informed they had selected a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with outside service providers?
1 person found this interview helpful

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

The process took about 3 months from first interview to final offer. Along the way there were multiple interview cycles with long gaps in between including 5 weeks with no information or response and then a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were specific to operations such as managing budgets, timelines, teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Way (Halifax, NS) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted online via MS Teams. The interview atmosphere was not stressful or intense. The interviewers were very casual and relaxed. The interview was short at about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you changed the way you approach something and how it turned out.

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

A phone interview was first then I had three in person interviews. The phone interview was with HR, the first in person was with my manager along with another manager, then a group interview with the whole team, then an interview with an AVP. There was also a skills based test on a computer that dealt with responding to a donor and a simple math test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Way

Application

I interviewed at United Way

Interview

what is your role in the job and why you like it. is there any problems in your previous jobs. you have any problems with working with a team or group of people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Interviews