VIVA USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VIVA USA Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VIVA USA (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Although I am placing this in the interview category, I never made it to an onsite interview. I had received various contacts for the recruiters at Viva to fill contract roles. There were 2 separate roles, however, I had, in one scenario, upwards of 6 recruiters at viva contact me on a single day for one position! One other thing I noticed, the recruiters were following a script, which I don't mind, however, they needed some tweaking. To start, they could ask some basic questions up front, like "Is this a good time to speak" and "Are you still on the job market". Also, when training the recruiters. make sure they have some conversational personality.

Excel Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VIVA USA (Somers, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with two individuals who described what department I would be assigned to and what duties I would be assigned to perform on a daily basis. Those duties would regard the issuance and maintenance of all fuel PINs and fuel cards that drivers would use in fueling their vehicles to deliver PepsiCo beverages and food. During the interview, there was a test given to me to show how well my skills were in performing VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel.

Quality Assurance Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIVA USA (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I was a contractor so Viva IT didn't interview. They just asked basic questions to match you with the job description that they had from the client. Usually they submit all the resumes that they get for that particular position.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VIVA USA.

Interview

I was interviewed by the senior management and the HR team. The questions mostly were towards what my previous experiences were and how they might be utilized in the current job. There was no stress and the team made me feel at home. I knew some members at VIVA and I did know what to expect and what not to.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my experience in Recruiting and client management   Answer Question

Independent Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oma (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIVA USA (Oma (China)) in January 2014.

Interview

it was a lot of fun

Viva Usa Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIVA USA.

Interview

I received a call from the Director of Sales, had a phone interview, they brought me in for a 2 hour interview with CEO, and director. Asked a lot of behavior based questions related to recruiting and IT.

Interview Questions

• What steps to you take if someone does not pass e-verify but they know they are authorized to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me and offered a different position, no negotiations.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VIVA USA (Chennai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I had one round of HR scanning and one face to face interview.