KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

VSP Vision Care Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

VSP Vision Care

Application

I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Asked a few technical and a few behavioral questions about the role and my interest, 1 coding question, it lasted like about one hour, there were 3 people in the group interview

Interview Questions
  • Find all prime number up to 100
    Answer Question

VSP Vision Care

Application

I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in Feb 2022

Interview

Questions about my personality, who I am, what I do and why I fit the role, I was then provided with different scenarios I would be in when working in health care which were quite difficult but I believe I did well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VSP Vision Care

Application

I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Multiple choice assessment that seemed set up to evaluate work behaviors and personality. Discussion with a hiring manager. The questions felt reasonable and helpful in determining whether someone would be a good fit with the role.

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Zoom interview with several people, then with one person. Went into it having done my homework about the company, excited and ready to get going. Asked me many questions. Unfortunately most were so unrelated to the job I was interviewing for, I was caught off guard.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready for things like~ What was your worst experience with a previous job, how did you handle it, and how did your employer?~ That one stumped me.
3 people found this interview helpful

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Ghosted by a few different recruiters after discussing and interviewing for a few different roles. One advised me to start roughly two levels below my experience and I politely declined. Never heard anything back even though there were mutual next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and also had an employee referral. Underwent a phone interview with the recruiter. She was outright hostile. It was if she didn't want to interview me, and was irritated that she was told she had to speak with me. I was perfectly qualified for the job and was told I would hear back. Two weeks later, I received an automated rejection.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do at the (ABC Company) and did you manage people? If so, how many?
  • If you were a form of transportation, what would you be?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Bradford, England)

Interview

It was a long process. I had 10 interviews. People were great. Questions were focused towards team work. two interviews were phone interviews. The rest of them were all video calls.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I saw an interesting job posting for a role I felt I was qualified for and genuinely excited about applying. I spent about an hour tailoring my resume to highlight my experience to best fit the posting. I also spent a good deal of time writing a sincere cover letter. I filled out the application online and attached my documents. Within 30 minutes I got a reply email back saying "After careful consideration...". I am perfectly fine receiving the email and the message as I understand I may not have been the ideal candidate. However, I feel that the language in the email and timing was very insincere. How can you "carefully consider" a candidate within that amount of time. I promptly canceled the job alerts for VPS as I felt processed and disposed and I chose to put my time and talents with a company that treats people with a bit more dignity.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Phone interview first, followed by face to face with recruiter, then with hiring manager. This was pre-COVID. The time between interviews was long and with little communication unless I reached out, but the recruiter had a lot of openings to manage.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Kinda hard to even get your application PULL. Having a employee Referral helps! The HR told me they have OVER 100+ application. But once it is pulled you do a short assessment; math, reading, mini assessment. You get email and call back to set up a interview, once the interview if you pass, you wait for the next training date to become available..

Interview Questions
  • -Did you ever had a conflict with another employee and how did you guys resolved it? -Name a time you had to tell your co-worker they were doing something wrong and how did you tell them they were doing it incorrectly?
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews

VSP Vision Care Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at VSP Vision Care according to 52 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.30%