VSP Vision Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview consists of 3 steps. The First part of it is a video interview, the second is a phone interview, and third is a personal was with a group of people. The interview took approximately a month.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I gave my resume to VSP during a Career Fair. A week or two later I received an email for an online interview. The interview was easy with simple non-technical questions. Received a call a week or two later and was given an offer.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Lewisville, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was fine. Met with my to be supervisor, Angela. Asked about my background in optical, of which I had none. Explained to me the job, and then told me that they actually hired from a temp service, so I would have to apply there as well.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, i was preparing for that couple days, expecting a lot of technical questions from them, got only 2 questions, they are not asking anything from their requirements. I iam ideal candidate for that position, specially in Sacramento.

Optical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Sacramento, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Great company and good managers.I am very happy working at this company.lots of potential for growth. I admire all the good role models in the company. The interview process was not very difficult

Optical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Lacey, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by a professional and friendly supervisor. He informed me about the different job tasks acquired by the different Optical stations. I was well informed about the wages and benefits.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Davis, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met on campus at a career fair, then was extended an online interview. You get 3 tries to answer different questions within a 2 minutes. The questions are given to you through videos of random people (I assume VSP Global employees) giving you the prompts.

-What was one time where you were proud of something you did?

Interview Questions

• -Describe a time you overcame a challenge
      -Why do you want to work at VSP?
      -A pipe is cemented into the ground on one end, a ping pong ball with a smaller diameter than the pipe is dropped down the other end of the pipe. How would you remove the ping pong ball from the pipe?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview with the team. They seemed fun and cool over the phone, and when I started working they really were. I'm very glad to have interned. Internship was fun and challenging. Learned a lot.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It started out with multiple round of Online Questions that I'd have to answer both written and verbally by sending video responses. They Seemed to care a lot about how Innovative you are and how deep you are into your education as a Computer Science or MIS (Management Information Systems) Student. After they reviewed my responses, they called me in for a personal Interview. It was less than a week after the Personal Interview that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How have you used your Technical abilities in an innovative and original form?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Phone screen, then in house screening with an HR Recruiter.
    Next steps would have been to meet with the hiring manager and the others in the group.
    After that, there would have been a reference check, possibly an offer.