VSP Vision Care Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Ghosted by a few different recruiters after discussing and interviewing for a few different roles. One advised me to start roughly two levels below my experience and I politely declined. Never heard anything back even though there were mutual next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Typical tell me about a time when
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

It was a long process. I had 10 interviews. People were great. Questions were focused towards team work. two interviews were phone interviews. The rest of them were all video calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VSP Vision Care

Application

I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

I saw an interesting job posting for a role I felt I was qualified for and genuinely excited about applying. I spent about an hour tailoring my resume to highlight my experience to best fit the posting. I also spent a good deal of time writing a sincere cover letter. I filled out the application online and attached my documents. Within 30 minutes I got a reply email back saying "After careful consideration...". I am perfectly fine receiving the email and the message as I understand I may not have been the ideal candidate. However, I feel that the language in the email and timing was very insincere. How can you "carefully consider" a candidate within that amount of time. I promptly canceled the job alerts for VPS as I felt processed and disposed and I chose to put my time and talents with a company that treats people with a bit more dignity.

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in Jul 2019

Interview

Phone interview first, followed by face to face with recruiter, then with hiring manager. This was pre-COVID. The time between interviews was long and with little communication unless I reached out, but the recruiter had a lot of openings to manage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Kinda hard to even get your application PULL. Having a employee Referral helps! The HR told me they have OVER 100+ application. But once it is pulled you do a short assessment; math, reading, mini assessment. You get email and call back to set up a interview, once the interview if you pass, you wait for the next training date to become available..

Interview Questions
  • -Did you ever had a conflict with another employee and how did you guys resolved it? -Name a time you had to tell your co-worker they were doing something wrong and how did you tell them they were doing it incorrectly?
2 people found this interview helpful

VSP Vision Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care

Interview

Interview process seemed very direct without any vagueness. Telephone technical interview covering proficiency in areas of expertise. The position interviewers demeanor was calm and direct. Questioning covered several technical aspects of the position. All in all the interview uncovered any uncertainties in base of knowledge needed for job performance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2018

Interview

Easy!!!! Assessment, Just Google the answers, some are self explanatory, Interview piece of cake, just smile and answer questions, Not really star questions, more like past situations. Applied then email a say later, Phone interview skipped then end of week job offer?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied online, completed an assessment and took a short IQ test, also a drug test, along with a phone interview then a face-to-face interview. During, that time of the face-to-face interview was when I addressed multiple questions asked about situations that I was faced with in my previous role.

Interview Questions
  • Just wanted to know about previous experience in our handled myself in certain situations that will be relatable to the composition then I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Previous experience with Delta Dental as an Account executive in sales and service and experience with enrollment and general information, general location in Spokane Washington, Orange County, California, Lake Elsinore, California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Conversational interview style. Basic interview questions- strength, weaknesses, experience etc. Was able to freely discuss wide range of experience related to position. Felt it went really well over all. Showed up 15 minutes early and manager came and grabbed me at exact interview time, didn't have to wait at all for scheduled time and everyone there was very friendly. One of the best interviews in my opinion- manager made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews