VSP Vision Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very professional and took the time to give daily expectations. Manager made sure all questions were answered and explained the interviewing process. Felt very welcomed during the meeting. Be prepared with a lot questions because it truly shows your interest.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred management style   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online due to the holiday I didn't receive a response until the following Wednesday inviting me to take the online test. Two days later I received a phone call to do a face to face interview. The interview is STAR so make sure you do your research. Base all of your answers to the job description and your resume. Spend no more than 2-3 minutes on your response and RELAX, be confident in yourself. Good luck

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I gave my resume to VSP during a Career Fair. A week or two later I received an email for an online interview. The interview was easy with simple non-technical questions. Received a call a week or two later and was given an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Davis, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met on campus at a career fair, then was extended an online interview. You get 3 tries to answer different questions within a 2 minutes. The questions are given to you through videos of random people (I assume VSP Global employees) giving you the prompts.

-What was one time where you were proud of something you did?

Interview Questions

• -Describe a time you overcame a challenge
      -Why do you want to work at VSP?
      -A pipe is cemented into the ground on one end, a ping pong ball with a smaller diameter than the pipe is dropped down the other end of the pipe. How would you remove the ping pong ball from the pipe?
      1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the first lady who didn't give all the details of the territory length. Discussed geographic restrictions. Had another 2nd interview and the first question and last question she asked me was where I lived. At that point she told me I should have never been pushed to this point cause they want someone within the territory. Sadly I'm more qualified and a perfect fit. They also don't offer relocation bonuses either. VSP when dealing with the bay area and the perks most companies give. You need to offer your candidates perks like relocation and sign on bonus because a lot of other companies will take your best people. This isn't Sacramento it's SF. Beware as this company pushes a lot of candidates forward by the recruiters to make there number. I have interviewed twice with them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live? How would you develop your territory?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, i was preparing for that couple days, expecting a lot of technical questions from them, got only 2 questions, they are not asking anything from their requirements. I iam ideal candidate for that position, specially in Sacramento.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview consists of 3 steps. The First part of it is a video interview, the second is a phone interview, and third is a personal was with a group of people. The interview took approximately a month.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Phone screen, then in house screening with an HR Recruiter.
    Next steps would have been to meet with the hiring manager and the others in the group.
    After that, there would have been a reference check, possibly an offer.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

HR screening, the manager, supervisor, and team member interviews. They mostly want to know how you work with people and if you know the particular technology and reporting systems that you will be using.

Marketing Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy. One on one interview followed with panel interview from team. Team was very welcoming as I was pretty nervous for the interview. Entire interview processed lasted for about an hour for both the one on one and panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tight deadline you had to meet. What techniques did you use to

achieve the deadline?