VSP Vision Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VSP Vision Care Interview Questions

Interviews at VSP Vision Care

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Kinda hard to even get your application PULL. Having a employee Referral helps! The HR told me they have OVER 100+ application. But once it is pulled you do a short assessment; math, reading, mini assessment. You get email and call back to set up a interview, once the interview if you pass, you wait for the next training date to become available..

Interview Questions

• -Did you ever had a conflict with another employee and how did you guys resolved it?
      -Name a time you had to tell your co-worker they were doing something wrong and how did you tell them they were doing it incorrectly?   Answer Question

Very Cordial and Informative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care.

Interview

Interview process seemed very direct without any vagueness. Telephone technical interview covering proficiency in areas of expertise. The position interviewers demeanor was calm and direct. Questioning covered several technical aspects of the position. All in all the interview uncovered any uncertainties in base of knowledge needed for job performance.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy!!!!
    Assessment, Just Google the answers, some are self explanatory, Interview piece of cake, just smile and answer questions, Not really star questions, more like past situations. Applied then email a say later, Phone interview skipped then end of week job offer?

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, completed an assessment and took a short IQ test, also a drug test, along with a phone interview then a face-to-face interview. During, that time of the face-to-face interview was when I addressed multiple questions asked about situations that I was faced with in my previous role.

Interview Questions

• Just wanted to know about previous experience in our handled myself in certain situations that will be relatable to the composition then I was applying for.   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Previous experience with Delta Dental as an Account executive in sales and service and experience with enrollment and general information, general location in Spokane Washington, Orange County, California, Lake Elsinore, California

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Conversational interview style. Basic interview questions- strength, weaknesses, experience etc. Was able to freely discuss wide range of experience related to position. Felt it went really well over all. Showed up 15 minutes early and manager came and grabbed me at exact interview time, didn't have to wait at all for scheduled time and everyone there was very friendly. One of the best interviews in my opinion- manager made me feel very comfortable.

Optical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Lacey, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by a professional and friendly supervisor. He informed me about the different job tasks acquired by the different Optical stations. I was well informed about the wages and benefits.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Very inviting and comfortable. Conversation flow was very good. Didn't last too long. I felt like me and the interviewer made a connection. They gave realistic expectations and answered all my questions pertaining to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most important aspects of the customer service position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later received an email to complete an assessment. Afterwards I received a call for a face to face interview. Interview was short and easy with just HR rep. Hoping to get an offer this week.

Apprentice Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VSP Vision Care (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Process took a couple of weeks. Interview was just technical questions, no coding. Question were basic things an out-of college computer science student should know. An average typical interview. Not as bad as I had expected.