Varroc Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Varroc Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Varroc Group

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Varroc Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First process was aaptitude test which was bit easy. After that came the interview process. Students shortlisted from interviews were again shortlisted through a gd process. I passed the interview but could not clear final group discussion round

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

The interview was simple, Normal questions about product development and plastic products. Hiring manager asked me questions about plastic products defects and parameters of injection molding. Then he asked me steps for moldflow analysis.

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Plymouth, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

They were very unorganized. The HR person that I was to contact when I arrived didn't answer repeated attempts to call her. I subsequently found the number for one of the other people that I was interviewing with and called him. Upon entering the conference room, there were already 2 gentlemen seated on one side of the long oval table, so I sat across from them. The gentleman that walked in behind me then sat down next to me on my left. 10 minutes into the interview a 4th man came in and sat down on my right. I am generally very good with eye contact, but this was very awkward and after the interview one of the 2 things that they gave as feedback was that I didn't make good eye contact. Excuse me, hard to do when you have people on your left right and across the table. They set me up to fail.
    To add insult to injury, I drove 415 miles round trip for the interview and afterward the recruiter informed me that they would not be reimbursing me for mileage or even my expenses.

Interview Questions

• What were the specific types of plastics used at your previous position?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Pune City (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was recommended by well know head hunter for this position. Interview was taken by the CHRO and it was good. It was typical HR interview based on behavior and functional knowledge. Typical competency /behavior based interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me any difficult situation you handled.   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Firstly call from company to me for interview , Yes, for selected apprenteship on the basis of 20 mins interview. Then selected to me. And i joined after 2days as a apprentice

Interview Questions

• Whats the least count of vernier scale?   1 Answer
    • Whats the least count of micrometer?   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Varroc Group in July 2015.

Interview

I went for a walk in process.
    There were 3 rounds as usual
    1. Technical interview
    2. CAD Test
    3. HR interview

Roundwise progression & elimination.

Technical Interview process was quite specific with questions related to their core technical expertise.
    HR interview questions were common.
    CAD Test is the tricky part and one must do it within prescribed time.
    Also with minimum command usage.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

First interaction with General Manager technical and Thereafter by managing director. Visit to the facilities, meeeting HR head finalising the salary structure and other terms and conditions of joining .

Interview Questions

• General personal and family related and two technical questions   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

They greet you positively and then directly jump into the technical aspects mentioned in your resume. Most students had two interview rounds; mix and match of Technical and HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to draw a circuit as he described the elements, and asked questions regarding the drawn circuit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Varroc Group (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by the group discussion.
    The shortlisted candidates were called for Interview.
    Most questions were asked about the subject I had studied the most for the Interview.
    apart from this, questions were asked about the manufacturing process.
    Especially grinding and electroplating.
    Welding.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding the new manufacturing processes. which the syllabus of most universities havent updated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Initial salary was hiked by 3000 in three months

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Varroc Group.

Interview

This review is purely what I felt about the process. It might differ person to person.
    First there was a test with English, Logical and Quant with 20 questions each. For some reason they did not have Technical section in the test, while I felt that was all they were seeking for. 36 people were selected. Interview was 2 on 1. Honestly speaking the first thing they saw was my CGPA (which was less but much so less) and then interview went based on that (Even though I was above the CGPA criteria specified by the company). Only the HR was asking typical HR questions and the technical guy had no interest He asked me one question at the end, which I don't remember because I just wanted the interview to end by seeing their lack of interest in hiring me based on my CGPA again.