Veeam Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a meeting with part owner of the company(nworks), Sales VP and SE manager. Met over lunch, discussed the product and how my skill set would fit for the product.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to have fun with a company that was really growing!   1 Answer

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software in January 2011.

Interview

Interview with recruiter and usually 2 more interviews with hiring manager and director. A bit lengthy but they do hire the right people for the right job. Fairly average interview with a 30/60/90 day plan being helpful.

Interview Questions

• Pretty routine interview. Mostly based on previous experience and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

somewhat flexible

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Phone interview then 3 panel interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Very simple. Interview with 1 manager and 1 team member/panel then did the same with a second group

Called me in my drive home to offer me the job and I accepted ... They allowed me wait 4 weeks before starting so I could have time between jobs

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time (fill in the blank)
      ... Trouble with a coworker
      ... Difficult sale
      ... Implemented new strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated with initial recruiter prior to in face interview, got in middle of range, offered low end.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was pretty east. After that I had to take an online sales personality test that was pretty hard. Then I went in for an interview with 4 hiring managers. They asked a lot of questions about my background and experince then let me ask questions about Veeam. Overall it was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a virtual environment and what their products do.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Applied online through Glassdoor. Was then contacted by a recruiter. Phone interview with recruiter was set then for a few days later, then contacted back to set time for interview with two managers. Offers were then made a few days later after a personality test

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Email from HR Recruiter asking to set up a phone screen on a Sunday. After speaking to hiring mgr then to "CMO" got offer. New manager called 5 times before I even started work. Flew out to GA on Sunday to attend "new hire training" for an entire week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer a salary and you can say yes or no.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by 5 phone interviews with various people in various parts of the organization, then had an in person with several team members all taking place in 2 weeks - very efficient.

Interview Questions

• They were basic but varied depending on the skill level and experience of the person interviewing. Nothing to drastic as long a you do your research on the company. Don't go unprepared.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my information through LinkedIn and received a call from a recruiter two weeks later for a different position. He practically offered me the position on the spot, going over benefits, salary expectations etc. The whole process was very quick and painless. I did have to Skype interview with someone who didn't speak English fluently, so that was a little awkward but got through it.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with virtualization? How about channel sales?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

All of my interviews were scheduled at the last minute and I was "rushed" in. I went though 4 rounds of interivews (2 phone and 2 in person). I was offered the job on a Monday, confirmed start date, started background check, etc. The next day, I received a call from the recruiter saying that they interviewed someone after they gave me my offer and were going with the other candidate. I truly feel like I dodged a bullet by not working for a company that treats people this way.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

Long and drawn out. I was tempted to opt out at least twice. Never have I had to go through so much for such a small company. The big guys didn't put me through so much.

Interview Questions

• Actually, very easy questions about virtualization. They were more worried about your fit into company   1 Answer

Negotiation

None - take it or leave it