Waterton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waterton Interview Questions

Interviews at Waterton

2.8

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

Three step process
    1. Call/pre interview
    2. Interview with RM
    3. Call/interview with VP

Interview Questions

• Hardest situation you dealt with...how did you handle it, what did you learn about yourself.   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Congratulations on your offer with Waterton and thank you for your feedback!

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

Long interview process. Met with several people on different days, but appreciated their thoroughness. They really wanted to make sure they had the right person for the job ....the community and the employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. They offered above what I asked and I was very pleased.

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Congratulations on your offer and thank you for the feedback. As you stated we are very committed to finding the right talent for each role to ensure that we are able to deliver on our promise of... More

HRIS Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

Extremely pleasant and informative interview with three staff members. Everyone was personable and professional. Final interview person talked of extending an offer, she just needed to let recruitment know. Next day I received a call stating they are unable to move forward with my application. I was never given a reason, just NO!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had several projects open with the same deadline.   1 Answer

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process. We will share your feedback with the Talent Team.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waterton (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Manager was sweet and down to earth. She called me to set an interview, the next day I met with her and then the following I interviewed with the Regional. Lets just say I love them both already. I'm so excited about this new chapter.

Interview Questions

• How would I work on getting delinquency down?   1 Answer

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Congratulations on your offer with Waterton. We appreciate your feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our process and the candidate experience.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Waterton (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Company history was explained. Position was thoroughly described and discussions were detailed. Community history was discussed. Visions for the future of the company and community were shared. Resident composition was detailed. Salary and benefits were discussed.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to performing tasks for three positions at once?   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Congratulations on your offer with Waterton! We appreciate the feedback!

Learning Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

Submitted application. Received email a couple of weeks later requesting an interview. Spoke with human resources associate over the phone. Next step was a phone call with one of the learning managers. After successful interview was asked to send in work samples. No word from anyone after that. No confirmation that my work samples had been received. I followed up a week later with the human resources associate. She said she would have an update for me that day. Still no update.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Tell me about the work that you current do? Salary expectations. How do you go about developing a course or training.? Are you familiar with LMS's?   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback. I will make sure that it is shared with the Talent team as we are always looking to improve our process. If you would like to speak to someone regarding your feedback... More

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Waterton (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

Very strange interview. The assistant manager was late as I was already interviewing with the community manager because she had to go get spray tanned. Just asked basic questions of how long in the field of leasing.

Negotiation

No offer. Just hired.

Sep 12, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

We are sorry to hear that your interview process was not as you would have expected. Thank you for your feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our processes and your experience.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

There was a phone interview basic questions, then i went to the location to interview with the CM and regional manager. I didnt get that job but then months after i got a call from the Regional Supervisor were he asked me if i was willing to consider a position of a lesser role and compesantion but with a lot of opportunities to make a lot of money in comissions which i accepted since i have a superior sales and closing experience. It has been about 2 months now and i already have rented around 15 apartments i still dont really know how the comission works but i sure will get a good paycheck. I hope that this will help.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i was open to other positions   1 Answer

Sep 26, 2016 – Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback - we are glad we were able to find a role for you within Waterton.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waterton (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

All waterton applicants must apply online and submit a resume to be considered. I submitted my application early May, got a phone call a week later, and scheduled an interview for the next day. I interviewed with the community manager and assistant CM. They told me they had a few more interviews that week, but they inevitably called me a week after the interview to offer me the position. After the call and discussing the pay rate, I was sent an official offer letter. I signed, and new hire documents were emailed to me to electronically sign within 2 days. Next step was a drug screen within 2 days. The longest part was waiting for the criminal screen to come back. The whole hire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a resident coming in upset about something?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waterton.

Interview

The head of the HR Department, as a part of their "interview process" had me provide two lengthy power point presentations to current projects. In my interview I was asked then several additional questions about the presentation...basically the process was a way to obtaining free work/consultation product.

Interview Questions

• Not a question, though, the impression was that as a candidate, I was "lucky" to be interviewed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

painful....should have seen experience as is and not accepted.