Westlake Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a 2 round interview with the first round being Programming question and a set of SQL queries. In the second round, it was system design and a background of your skills and its relevance to the job to be done in the company. Both the rounds were pretty nice, with casual talk as well as testing your skills

Interview Questions
  • String manipulation and SQL queries.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Agoura Hills, CA)

Interview

Checked if I had a pulse and could give them full schedule availability. Nothing too crazy, however, it was not described that I would be forcefully role switched and forced to wait another 6 months to apply internally to another role.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work all hours of each day between 5am-9pm?

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services in Feb 2021

Interview

1.Phone interview (Java / SQL) 2.Design question with the hiring manager Press Helpful if you haven't heard anything back. Very unprofessional in the sense that they never give you an update. No communication at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a chat bot. At some point I spoke with a guy that was reading from a script. Then I interviewed a manager got the job. Then wasn’t properly informed on how to attend training. The recruiter should add that to his script.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

pleasantly surprised it took several attempts to complete very quick and somewhat easy I would enjoy working there appears to be a nice opportunity It will be in the beautiful state of vermont. Be sure to write as often as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

First round is phone interview. Second round is on-site. Phone interview is non-technical. On-site interview is technical. I failed the phone interview. The manager asked self-introduction and let me talk about company information. He then asked few questions about the projects.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview is about behavior questions and discussion of resume.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied through Handshake. I had a phone screen with another Financial Analyst. The phone screen consisted of background questions and a detailed overview of the company and position. It definitely helps to have a good background in the debenture markets and mathematics. I have 2 rounds of interviews. First one included a meeting with Finance supervisor and a simple Excel test (Data Entry, Functions, Pivot Tables, Low Level VBA) Second interview is with the CFO and VP of Finance. Both amazingly qualified individuals who speak to you to figure about your ambition. They want to see if you fit in the ambition of the company and can deliver their required 30% YOY growth.

Interview Questions
  • If you walked into a call center, how would you go about reducing it's operating costs

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Jacksonville, FL) in Aug 2019

Interview

Very informal, at a restaurant.....2 people from the company asked me to join them for lunch about an hour before we met. They asked very little and said I would get an email with more info if I was interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

Interviewers were very low energy and didn’t seem interested in interviewing me even though they asked me to come in. Hiring manager was on his phone most of the time and they weren’t engaged at all...that was until it come to a point where they were able to get information from me that would help them do their jobs. I asked more questions than they did. They ignored request for feedback. Very unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

I applied online and I received an unexpected phone call where the person then interviewed me by asking me two questions. I then never heard back from them. It was very unprofessional and very random which may define their culture/company.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume, do you have any experience with SQL?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews