KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Westlake Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Westlake Services

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

Applied for a position, was contacted via text to set up a phone interview by an automated system. I set up my initial phone interview for a Monday. They ask you to complete a 45 minute assessment as well completing your candidate profile beforehand which I did. Monday comes around, no one calls. Automated text message asks how the interview went, I end up setting up another interview for Thursday when it realizes I didn’t get a call. Thursday rolls around, no one calls. An hour and fifteen minutes later I miss a call since I was busy at that time from Westlake. I call back shortly after- no answer. I call the number back the next day- no answer. Finally I get a call back and the interviewer asks if i have time for a phone interview. A minute or two in he seems to think I live in a completely different city and state so I’m assuming he thought I was someone else. He asks about my previous job then tells me I don’t have the right experience for the position I applied for even though they reached out to set up the interview. Completely unorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last job.
    Answer Question

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

Excel technical test, make sure you know how to maneuver quickly without using the mouse. Show that you can use fill feature instead of writing out sequences. Make sure you know your basics including pivot tables.

Interview Questions
  • How can you reduce costs in a calling center?

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services in Feb 2022

Interview

The hiring process took time. I was hired on 2/18/2022 and waited to receive the offer letter. It took two weeks. But they did not have a training class until March, and my background check still has not come back yet

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a 2 round interview with the first round being Programming question and a set of SQL queries. In the second round, it was system design and a background of your skills and its relevance to the job to be done in the company. Both the rounds were pretty nice, with casual talk as well as testing your skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Westlake Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview

Checked if I had a pulse and could give them full schedule availability. Nothing too crazy, however, it was not described that I would be forcefully role switched and forced to wait another 6 months to apply internally to another role.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work all hours of each day between 5am-9pm?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Agoura Hills, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

1.Phone interview (Java / SQL) 2.Design question with the hiring manager Press Helpful if you haven't heard anything back. Very unprofessional in the sense that they never give you an update. No communication at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a chat bot. At some point I spoke with a guy that was reading from a script. Then I interviewed a manager got the job. Then wasn’t properly informed on how to attend training. The recruiter should add that to his script.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I interviewed at Westlake Services (Agoura Hills, CA)

Interview

pleasantly surprised it took several attempts to complete very quick and somewhat easy I would enjoy working there appears to be a nice opportunity It will be in the beautiful state of vermont. Be sure to write as often as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

First round is phone interview. Second round is on-site. Phone interview is non-technical. On-site interview is technical. I failed the phone interview. The manager asked self-introduction and let me talk about company information. He then asked few questions about the projects.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview is about behavior questions and discussion of resume.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Went through my resume, and was asked a few question in regards of my resume. After the resume review, I was asked a simple fizzbuzz question in Java on a whiteboard.

Interview Questions
  • A simple fizzbuzz question in java
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews

Westlake Services Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Westlake Services as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.40 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Financial Analyst and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Dealer Account Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Westlake Services takes an average of 11 days when considering 80 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Technology roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Westlake Services according to 80 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.14%