Whiting-Turner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice and easy to talk to. Not too technical in the first interview. The whole process was very easy to go through and a friendly HR department to work out all of the small details with

Interview Questions

• What skills have you acquired that help with conflict resolution   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Manhattan, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiters at the careers fair and was invited to an evening info session. At the info session I signed up for a next day interview. Several weeks after the interview I received a call informing me that I would receive an email offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a time in your life that you had to resolve conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy going process. All of the questions asked are legitimate, and the interview is quite informative. I was able to get a feel for the company through each of the people that interviewed me, which was nice,

Anonymous Employee in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Penn State University, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received an interview following a career fair. The interview was low-stress and expected questions were asked. The company was interested in how you handle difficult situations and adjust to new people and climates. At the end of the interview I was asked to say in 60 seconds or less, why I should be hired for an internship.

Interview Questions

• When have you encountered a failure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Bethlehem, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Met the company at an on-campus job fair. Scheduled an interview with 2 Whiting-Turner employees. Discussed what the company does and what interns would be expected to do if hired.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult part of my academic career?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner.

Interview

It took about 45 minutes with two different people. The interview is less about your technical skills, and more about your personality and how you respond to certain situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Denver, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was relaxed. The actual interview process is basically speed dating. Everyone there was nice and respectful. They take you out to lunch and let you check out one of their projects.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you made the wrong choice? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Folsom, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Great people and very interesting interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Whiting -Turner came to my school and I met with them there initially at a career fair. They had a meet and greet a couple weeks after. Finally I interviewed the day after and got the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whiting-Turner (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

There were three interviewers and they went into different rooms. You will only soeak to two. First, you go in and speak with one for about 30 minutes and then speak with the second for the same amount of time. The interview was fairly informal and ended up being more of a conversation about yourself.