Wireless Lifestyle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

The interview process was about what you would expect. They asked questions about the representations I made on my resume as well as questions that were relevant to the position. There was nothing out of left field.

Interview Questions

• There were a few technical questions around Microsoft Office products, nothing especially that difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was firm.

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Geneva, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Seen a job post on Indeed. I applied online and within a week I received a call from a corporate recruiter. A brief interview with her on the phone. Then was sent to meet the District Manager in person. After a few days I was going to meet a Regional Manager but that person was probably unavailable and I was then sent on the 3rd interview with another District Manager. That interview lasted no more then ten minutes and was pointless to travel for a face to face. I received a call from the corporate recruiter or HR with a job offer few days later. The whole process took no more then two weeks or less. They will not negotiate pay because all Store Manager's make the same hourly wage at $13.33 and your told you can make more money through the commission structure of the stores sales and so forth. To bad I was so gullible to take the job offer and left a $50,000.00 a year job for this company. Don't make the same mistake that I did and just keep on moving don't think twice about this company. You will learn to hate it your first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard interview questions like everyone else. With of course sales questions thrown in. They don't really talk about the money until the end which was kind of sketchy because it's mostly commission structured overall. They like to pull you in and when you sound very interested is when they sell you on how much commission you can make. It's a selling technique that a salesman does. Your better off selling cars then cell phones!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Answer ad on Glassdoor, very straight forward interview and app. Nothing crazy or remarkable. After responding to post. Received and link for personal profile test. Then a link for for phone interview. Then a letter asking for personal interview. Had interview. Received email with offer

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

apply,
    Receive call back screening
    Interview in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

same for everyone 31,000 per year

Store Manager Interview

Interview

typical - asked for resume, was told pay based on experience, but it was not. no negotiation, I don't think anyone even looked at our resumes - all were acquired at the same rate of pay, FAR below industry standards, and far below what we were paid before the takeover -- They would not disclose rate of pay until it was too late to have time to pursue other options ahead of time

Negotiation

none. Was treated like cattle

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

General sales questions, Are you free all the time, because you will work a flex schedule, You will have to be free every weekend, evening and morning. Weekends off are not an option.

They will call you to setup an interview,
    Do an in person interview,
    Then call you a few days later to let you know if you got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Roseville, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Good little lenthy

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

Interview

Contacted by regional recruiter and conducted phone interview. After that interviewed with District Manager at a store. Hiring process took maybe 2 weeks. Phone screen was very short and quick as I had experience in Wireless. Recruiter gave a ton of good information about job description. Will say while salary quote was accurate commission could not have been more inaccurate and overhyped, but knowing that they are looking for first job type of sales staff it was expected.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales questions; sell me this pen, describe a tough situation with an employee, when you had to work as a part of a team.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Overland Park, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

Having found my resume online, I was contacted by the regional recruiter to discuss interest and have a brief phone screening prior to interview. Within a few days, the district manager had made contact and we set up a date and time for an interview at the store for which I was being considered. The interview itself went quite well, and I left with a feeling that I would be offered a second interview. By the end of the week, I had scheduled an interview with the regional manager at Wireless Lifestyle home office. I had a very brief interview with the regional manager, and was told that I would be contacted within a week, once they had finished interviewing the other applicants and had time to agree on the right candidate. The recruiter called me at the end of the week to officially extend the offer, which I accepted. I began training two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected about the interview process. All the questions were fairly standard and should come as no surprise to anybody with the experience that they are looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation, to speak of. The base salary was non-negotiable, as there is potential for commission and other forms of additional compensation.

Wireless Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

Interview

I applied online, next day got a call from a recruiter and she did a screening. She then called me a few days later to schedule an interview with their DM. The interview felt very hostile and they explained what the job was about and asked me about 15 questions. A week later a got called with an offer but i declined.

Interview Questions

Since i was told that they take diciplinary action on you on any given month you dont meet goals, even if you did well the month before, i was concerned about job security. I dont want to be in a job where i fear not being there the next month.